- Songling, China
Site Name: Suzhou Plant Tech Industry Park
Posted Date: Aug 10 2020
- The GSK Consumer Healthcare R&D team supports the development of leading global brands in Consumer Health care. Analytical sciences is a specialized discipline providing support to new product development, by developing, validating and transfering state-of-the-art robust methods that enable the growth of the Consumer Health Business.
- This role is to execute technical strategies in analytical chemistry within a region or category, which is focused on the delivery of innovation in the GSK network. This role is familiar with aspects of HPLC and GC and simple detection technology within the Analytical department. This role is recognized as having a good knowledge of Analytical chemistry.
- An engaged scientist who executes technical aspects of analytical development
- Has knowledge of varied aspects or a specialized aspect of a scientific discipline
- Applies technical skills and functional knowledge to projects / assignments
- Acts as a scientific resource within the analytical team
- Recognized as a colleague with growing scientific contributions
- May use or develop novel hypotheses; new ideas and knowledge are used frequently
- A scientific and technical colleague who interfaces with internal and external partners such as Formulations and Quality
- Assists in the develpment of approaches to solving moderate problems
- Produces effective presentations and possesses writing skills that is able to tailor messagesappropriate with assistance (audiences could include external partners, commercial colleagues, management and internal scientific community).
- Leads method development and validation activities with supervision
- Properly follows appropriate documentation procedures, including recognizing documentation issues and working with colleagues to resolve the issues in a timely manner
- Capable of troubleshooting moderately difficult instrumentation issues
- Successfully executes established procedures,methodologies and method validation / transfer protocols with minimum supervision
Knowledge/ Education / Previous Experience Required: A. Educational Background
- Minimum Level of Education: MS Analytical Chemistry with a minimum of 5 years of experience or BS with a minimum of 7 years of relevant experience
- Preferred Level of Education: MS Degree or equivalent
B. Job-Related Experienc
- Some experience (5 -7 years, depending on education) in the area of analytical sciences in preferably the Rx, OTC or consumer products industry
- Proven ability to assist in developing scientifically sound and robust methods of analysis to be used for release and stability testing and complex problem solving
- Good communication skills in a matrix environment
- Some knowledge of cGMP requirements related to analytical chemistry within product development.
- Ability to communicate problems and challenges in a clear and concise manner
C. Other Job-Related Skills/Background
- The candidate must demonstrate strong organizational ability, comfort with complexity and ambiguity and an ability to lead within a strong matrix organization.
- A passion for science will be essential given the critical importance of technical expertise for the success of the organization.
Our values and expectationsare at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Agile and distributed decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
- Managing individual and team performance.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Implementing change initiatives and leading change.
- Sustaining energy and well-being, building resilience in teams.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning both internally and externally.
- Developing people and building a talent pipeline.
- Translating strategy into action - a compelling narrative, motivating others, setting objectives and delegation.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, managing trusted stakeholder relationships internally and externally.
- Budgeting and forecasting, commercial and financial acumen.
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
GSK招聘团队只会使用 @gsk.com 后缀的邮箱与您联系。若您收到任何声称来自GSK邀请您面试或请您提供任何个人信息的邮件，我们建议您留意发件人的邮箱地址，并谨慎回复。若您不确定您所收到的邮件是否来自GSK，请您通过chk.email@example.com联系我们。
Back to top