Site Name: Poznan Business Garden
Posted Date: Apr 7 2021
Poznan Tech Hub is GSK worldwide biggest IT center hiring about 700 highly-skilled IT professionals. We are part of GSK, which aspires to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies . At Poznan Tech Hub we build a truly international team which provides services to all GSK locations around the world. Our talented IT experts have a unique opportunity to contribute to the entire product life cycle from research and development, through manufacturing, to commercialization and support salesforce of new vaccines, medicines and healthcare products.
It is a great time to join GSK Tech Hub in Poznan. We value courage, accountability, development and teamwork. You will be encouraged to experiment and collaborate across teams to bring innovation to our every day job. We are open to candidates with various levels of experience - whether you are a seasoned specialist with deep expertise or a graduate looking to kick start your career. Help us to lead in Technology to improve lives of patients and consumers around the world.
The Core Tech Portfolio Management Office (PMO) entails management of the comprehensive Core Tech portfolio across several key technology domains (Enterprise Data and Analytics, End User Services, Enterprise Applications Platforms, Hosting Services, and Identity and Access Management). As GSK transforms from a Service-based into a Product-based organization, the Agile Transformation Expert will play a pivotal role in the introduction of agile ways of working and adoption of this new mode of operation.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include the following:
- Establish and drive governance in adherence to Core Tech Global Portfolio standards and processes
- Provide lean business case review and guidance in alignment with technology strategies and roadmaps to ensure proper prioritization and investment funding
- Facilitate Portfolio Management function to drive financial accountability, decision making, and incremental commitments to achieve business value
- Engage with executives, leadership, and stakeholders to discuss portfolio health and continuous improvement measures (reporting of performance metrics, financials, objectives and key results, etc.)
- Continual evolvement of Small/Big Room Planning processes across Core Tech in alignment with the overall GSK processes
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- At least 3 years of lean portfolio management experience or equivalent leadership experience
- Hands-on experience driving / leading Product adoption and Agile transformation for the Lean Portfolio Office
- Experience with agile methodologies and frameworks (Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, etc.)
- Strong strategic planning capabilities, able to quickly engage and toggle between strategic and tactical levels
- Excellent facilitation and collaboration skills to foster positive working relationships and partnerships
- Ability to influence across multiple levels to negotiate the right outcomes
- Effective communication skills: verbal, written, presentation
- Proficient in MS Office (particularly Excel, PowerPoint), Jira, Confluence, Power BI, Power Apps, SharePoint
- Fluent English skills
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Experience with budget and forecast management (financial outlooks, actuals, accruals, depreciations) in an agile environment
- Ability to participate in virtual office setting and maintain an active and dynamic presence via collaboration tools (MS Teams, Skype, Webex, OneDrive), phone, and email
- Work effectively under pressure in a dynamic environment
- 10 or more years of experience in managing and directing highly complex, large-scale programs or value streams
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Contract of employment
- Attractive reward package (annual bonus & awards for outstanding performance, recognition awards for additional achievements and engagement, holiday benefit)
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Private medical package with additional preventive healthcare services for employees and their eligible
- Sports cards (Multisport)
- Possibilities of development within the role and company's structure
- Personalized learning approach (mentoring, online trainings' platforms: Pluralsight, Business Skills, Harvard Manage Mentor, Skillsoft and external trainings)
- Extensive support of work life balance (flexible working solutions, short Fridays option, health & wellbeing activities)
- Supportive community and integration events
- Modern office with creative rooms, fresh fruits everyday
- Free car and bike parking, locker rooms and showers
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.