Site Name: Field Worker - IND Rx, India - Kolkata
Posted Date: Jan 2 2023
• By early 2023, GSK India will launch the global asset - Shingrix (Recombinant Zoster Vaccine) in India
• The success of this launch will determine the success of GSK India, not just in the Adult Vaccines Category but will impact the launch prospects for all future innovative global assets in India
• Hence, we need a world class team with the capability and capacity to ensure a successful launch of Shingrix in India
SHINGLES VACCINE MARKET
• Shingrix will need to create its own category as it is the only vaccine in this HZ space (Zostavax launched by MSD is currently not available in the market)
• Shingrix will be at a significant price premium compared to currently available adult vaccines
KEY DELIVERABLES OF ADULT VACCINE SPECIALIST ROLE
1. As an 'ADULT VACCINES SPECIALIST' you will be responsible for identifying and onboarding a minimum of ~40-60 'high end' HCP's (private clinics) as VACCINATORS (HCP controls Vx journey of patients) by April 2023 and continue to expand width and depth of such accounts thereafter
a. Focus: High End Dermatologists, Consulting Physicians, Rheumatologists, Hematologists, ID Specialists, Transplant surgeons and Pulmonologists
b. This would entail providing the therapy knowledge on vaccinology, Shingles; educating HCP about the significant role of Shingrix in protecting their patients and families; explain the commercials and how that can help build their practice; supporting them with relevant marketing material, patient outreach programs, customizing key marketing messages/communication based on their profile and effectively driving in-clinic discussion; establishing an end-to-end vaccination ecosystem for their practice right from ordering to vaccination
2. As an 'ADULT VACCINES SPECIALIST' you will also be required to engage with the local leadership of Premium Diagnostic, Pharmacy, Corporate Hospital Chains to establish "Vaccination Clinics" for walk in patients / consumers
3. Maintaining and updating customer profiles, sales records by customer / distributor, analyze the same and ensure accurate forecasting and achievement of sales objectives
REQUIREMENTS FOR ADULT VACCINE SPECIALIST ROLE
1. Existing network with high end Derma / CP / Rheumat in focus markets
2. Minimum of 5+ years of sales experience
3. Experience in launching new innovative therapies
4. Must possess excellent selling skills, commercial acumen
5. Must have strong scientific orientation
Locations: PAN India
GSK is a global biopharma company with a special purpose - to unite science, technology and talent to get ahead of disease together - so we can positively impact the health of billions of people and deliver stronger, more sustainable shareholder returns - as an organisation where people can thrive. Getting ahead means preventing disease as well as treating it, and we aim to impact the health of 2.5 billion people around the world in the next 10 years.
Our success absolutely depends on our people. While getting ahead of disease together is about our ambition for patients and shareholders, it's also about making GSK a place where people can thrive. We want GSK to be a workplace where everyone can feel a sense of belonging and thrive as set out in our Equal and Inclusive Treatment of Employees policy. We're committed to being more proactive at all levels so that our workforce reflects the communities we work and hire in, and our GSK leadership reflects our GSK workforce.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
It has come to our attention that the names of GlaxoSmithKline or GSK or our group companies are being used in connection with bogus job advertisements or through unsolicited emails asking candidates to make some payments for recruitment opportunities and interview. Please be advised that such advertisements and emails are not connected with the GlaxoSmithKline group in any way.
GlaxoSmithKline does not charge any fee whatsoever for recruitment process. Please do not make payments to any individuals / entities in connection with recruitment with any GlaxoSmithKline (or GSK) group company at any worldwide location. Even if they claim that the money is refundable.
If you come across unsolicited email from email addresses not ending in gsk.com or job advertisements which state that you should contact an email address that does not end in "gsk.com", you should disregard the same and inform us by emailing email@example.com, so that we can confirm to you if the job is genuine.