Account Manager ViiV
Position: Full-Time Regular
Open date: Jul 8, 2019
Functional area: Sales
The account manager of ViiV Healthcare Belgium will be responsible to promote the ViiV Healthcare portfolio and be responsible for the company's relationship with a range of customers in the HIV market in Belgium.
- Position the ViiV products and services and promote their value proposition by delivering impactful meetings with relevant stakeholders.
- Ensuring high impact and frequency of expert interactions.
- Advance expert engagement in strong collaboration with Medical and Marketing teams for organizing and implementing HCP meetings or projects.
- Deliver impactful interactions with the healthcare practitioners, based on understanding the clinical practice and supported by scientific data.
- Gather insights around key customers and hospitals and use current insights to develop and updated territory business plans.
- Use a multi-channel approach to compellingly communicate the data behind our new therapy approach and articulate the benefits for patients.
- Facilitate peer-to-peer interactions between internal and external experts through appropriate forums/channels, in line with the company's HCP engagement ways of working.
- Ensure strong collaboration with colleagues from medical and marketing departments in order to deliver the best value to HCPs and patients living with HIV.
- Achieve the qualitative and quantitative performance objectives according to the ViiV plans.
- Ensure a very good product and disease knowledge at all times.
- Demonstrate negotiation and influencing skills, problem solving skills, analytical skills, critical thinking skills.
- Demonstrate the GSK / ViiV expectations in your everyday work: courage, accountability, development, teamwork.
- Demonstrate the GSK / ViiV values at all times: patient focus, respect for people, transparence and integrity.
- Fluent in French, Dutch and English
- Successful experience in sales / commercial role. Track record of performance in a similar position
- Strong motivation to succeed and passion for driving results
- Selling excellence: interpersonal, communication and influencing skills to deliver impactful interactions with healthcare professionals
- Commercial and entrepreneurial approach, problem-solving skills
- Resilient team player who is motivated, including under challenge
- Proven ability to work across boundaries with highly specialised external experts and senior internal stakeholders
- Willingness to be a strong member of a high performing team
- Good understanding and ability to manage territory business plans
- Proven capabilities of continuous improvement and commitment to personal development
- High scientific skills: ability to understand, capture and communicate complex scientific ideas in an impactful way. Demonstrated ability to analyze and assimilate scientific and sales data
- Previous Sales / Account Manager experience
- Knowledge of the HIV landscape
- Project Management skills
- Ability to form collaborative relationships and to lead without authority
If you require a reasonable adjustment to the application/selection process to enable you to demonstrate your ability to perform the job requirements you will have the opportunity to let us know what specific assistance you require. This will help us to make suitable arrangements to support you throughout our selection process.
GSK is a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
We have 3 global businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
ViiV Healthcare is a global specialist HIV company dedicated to delivering advances in treatment and care for people living with HIV.
We are an independent pharmaceutical company established in 2009 by combining the power and expertise in the management of HIV from both GSK and Pfizer. Following a long-term collaboration on the joint development of several novel integrase inhibitors we were joined by Shionogi in 2012.
Our current portfolio of eleven HIV treatments has provided us with the financial stability to take a sustainable, long-term view when investing in our pipeline of new medicines. Our scientists are 100% dedicated to finding new ways to limit the impact of HIV on the 36 million people living with the virus and understanding how best to prevent and treat the disease.
Our dedicated staff of almost 900 people are located in 16 countries and three regional hubs and we extend this geographical reach still further via our relationship with GSK. We are equipped to move quickly in response to the needs of the HIV community and have launched industry-leading access initiatives to help deliver on WHO/UNAIDS goals to reach all those who need treatment.
In addition, we actively support community initiatives in HIV, including the Positive Action programme, by partnering with like-minded organisations that share our ethos.
At GSK we provide a supportive working environment, and a range of development challenges and opportunities. We also offer competitive benefits and compensation packages designed to attract and to retain the very best.
At GSK we value diversity and treat all candidates equally. We aim to create an inclusive workplace where all employees feel engaged, supportive of one another, and know their work makes an important contribution.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Back to top