- Harbin, China
Site Name: China - Beijing, China - Hebei - Baoding, China - Hebei - Shijiazhuang, China - Heilongjiang - Harbin, China - Henan - Zhengzhou, China - Jilin - Changchun, China - Liaoning - Dalian, China - Liaoning - Shenyang, China - Qingdao, China - Shandong - Jinan, China - Shandong - Qingdao, China - Shandong - Weifang, China - Shandong - Yantai, China - Tianjin, Harbin Office, Beijing Office
Posted Date: Sep 14 2020
Role Purpose 职位目标:
To ensure business goals and company overall objectives are achieved through professional call, academic communication activities, patient focus. So that GSK brands are protected and developed.
通过专业拜访、学术研讨活动 , 以患者为中心, 传递 GSK 品牌信息, 维护 GSK 的品牌信誉, 以完成公司整体业务目标。
Key Accountabilities/Responsibilities 主要工作职责:
1. To promote GSK's products in target CDC/POV in assigned territory and develop and maximize the healthy working relationship with customers in hospitals through professional call and academic communication activities that is up to GSK standard requirement;
在指定区域的目标疾控或接种点进行专业拜访和学术研讨活动, 并达到公司要求。同当地医院的客户发展健康的工作关系并使其达到最佳化 ;
2. Proactively participate in business knowledge and skills learning as required by the company. And effectively apply knowledge and skills into day to day professional promotion activities;
主动参与专业技能及知识的学习, 并达到公司要求。同时能有效地运用上述技能及知识于日常学术推广活动中 ;
3. Understand customer medical diagnosis and application on GSK brands, submit reports as required by the company in a timely manner;
及时了解并收集客户疾病诊疗及品牌使用信息。 按要求准时并如实地递交各种报表 ;
4. Proactively join business meetings and team building activities, share professional promotion experiences, market intelligence with the team and support manager to achieve overall team objectives;
积极参与公司的各种业务会议及团队建设。与团队共享专业推广经验、心得及市场信息, 协助主管实现团队目标 ;
5. Timely and correctly record related information into Veeva system per company requirement (like call frequency and coverage, meetings, and medical information provision quality, etc). Support manager to ensure the efficiency of systems and processes that enable field-force performance to be reviewed and assessed in both qualitative and quantitative means.
按要求及时准确录入 Veeva 相关信息(拜访、覆盖率、会议、客户拜访及医学信息提供的质量等), 协助主管或经理确保系统的有效运作, 并能够在数量及质量上得到检查及评估。
6. To assist manager and team to ensure marketing strategy for individual products is linked closely to academic communication activities.
协助主管 / 经理确保每个品牌的学术研讨活动与市场发展策略紧密相连。
7. To implement the business plan set by line manager and continuously improve territory management and activity planning systems within the defined territory.
执行主管 / 经理制定的地区业务计划, 制定并不断改进指定区域的业务计划。
8. To ensure that all activities undertaken fully comply with the Company's policies and quality standard, the laws and regulations of the Peoples Republic of China and all the relevant Codes of Conduct.
9. Comply with GSK Global Quality Policy (GQP) and Global Quality Guideline (GQG).
符合 GSK 全球质量政策及全球质量方针。
10. Accomplish any other tasks assigned by the superior.
Qualifications/Requirements: (Education / Experience / Competencies)
申请资格 / 职位要求: ( 教育背景 / 工作经验 / 知识与技能 )
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in public health, medicine, pharmacy, biology, etc. 学士学位, 公共卫生、医学、药学、生物学背景等尤佳
- At least two-year working experience, preferably in professional medical communication 至少 2 年工作经验, 医药专业拜访领域尤佳
- Spirit of pioneer and innovation and keen business sense 具有开拓创新精神和敏锐商业触觉
- Strong communication and good interpersonal skill, strong executive ability 很强的沟通及与人交往能力 , 执行能力强
- Good information seeking and using skills 良好的信息收集及运用能力
- Analytical thinking and business planning 分析能力及业务策划能力
- Persistent, passionate and positive-thinking 锲而不舍, 充满热情, 积极乐观
- Integrity, Patient Focused 正派诚实, 以患者为中心
- Influencing & Teamwork 有一定的影响力, 以及团队协作
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
GSK招聘团队只会使用 @gsk.com 后缀的邮箱与您联系。若您收到任何声称来自GSK邀请您面试或请您提供任何个人信息的邮件, 我们建议您留意发件人的邮箱地址, 并谨慎回复。若您不确定您所收到的邮件是否来自GSK, 请您通过chk.email@example.com联系我们。
Back to top