VP of Digital Marketing & CRM
VP of Digital Marketing & CRM
Grubhub has bold plans to build a world class marketing organization to support its fast growth. The race for control of the $70B food delivery market in heating up, and Grubhub plans to win by mastering customer insights, segmentation and engaging marketing programs. We are looking for rock stars who have the execution and analytics skills to match their fearless appetite for speed and innovation. One of the top strategic priorities for the company is a focus on CRM and Retention of our more than 7 million diners nationwide.
Reporting directly into our CMO, the VP of Digital Marketing & CRM is responsible for all email, mobile, and display remarketing activities to existing customers. This leader will be the expert on CRM programs and technologies for the entire organization and lead innovative approaches to drive greater retention and loyalty. This includes ownership and acceleration of all testing and optimization, to constantly innovate and drive towards best in class programs.
This leader owns creation of a promotions calendar, the results and order performance, and manages day to day execution with a talented team that is already in place. This person will provide alignment for the team by partnering and communicating across the organization with other leaders, ensuring smooth execution and balancing business objectives.
The person will be an expert in CRM technology and systems, and work with the Technology teams to identify and launch new promo tools and marketing capabilities to drive automation and targeting. A major strategic focus is to automate campaign management and air traffic control across our ever growing range of email, push notification and display campaigns.
- Develop and execute strategy for email marketing which builds loyalty and drives incremental orders
- Rapidly test & scale mobile push notifications and display retargeting via segmentation and personalization
- Oversee the development of marketing campaigns, ensuring strategic and tactical goals are met in the most efficient and effective way
- Partner with Creative Marketing and vendors to ensure smooth promotional execution
- Partner with Finance in the development of budgets and plans
- Initiate/execute and analyze all tests carried out in promotional activities to increase return on investment
- At regular intervals, present results and opportunities on identified areas of improvement to the Executive Team and gain support and sponsorship to execute
- 15+ years experience in CRM, Email, Digital or Retention Marketing
- Expert in Email and campaign management technologies
- Proven experience in managing multiple functions in a fast paced, changing environment
- 7+ years of leadership/management experience
- Proven track record in business planning
- Demonstrated leadership in providing technology and process change
- Strategic, analytical and creative thinker
- Experience developing integrated marketing strategies and integrating CRM within broader digital marketing efforts
- Strong and accomplished background and experience in all CRM disciplines (analog and digital), including consulting (strategy and analytics) and digital marketing (strategy, creative, production)
- An entrepreneurial mindset with the rigor and discipline to build the business and creative competencies that will allow us to stand out in the market. Excellent communication and persuasion skills IT expertise as it relates to CRM technology and analytics Strong grasp of business strategy and the ability to prioritize opportunities Proven ability to build and develop high-performing teams (required).
And Of Course Perks!:
- Unlimited paid vacation days. Choose how your time is spent.
- Never go hungry! We provide weekly GrubHub/Seamless credit.
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, wine tastings, karaoke, bingo with prizes and more.
- Company-Wide Initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning and cross-department connections.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. More information can be found at the EEO is the Law poster. Grubhub is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to the [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Back to top