Supply Chain Manager
Be the first of your friends to declare, “I love where I work!” and actually mean it. Laugh hard and work hard with some of the best and brightest in the tech industry.
Grubhub Inc. is the nation's leading online and mobile food-ordering company dedicated to connecting hungry diners with local takeout restaurants. The Grubhub Inc. portfolio of brands includes Grubhub, Seamless, MenuPages and Allmenus. The company's online and mobile ordering platforms allow diners to order directly from thousands of takeout restaurants across the country and London, and every order is supported by the company's 24/7 customer service. Grubhub Inc. has offices in Chicago, New York City and London.
With a career at Grubhub Inc., you can order your cake and eat it, too!
As the Supply Chain Manager, you’ll have full autonomy to build the supply chain ecosystem that supports the Grubhub Operations team. We’re looking for a deeply analytical person with a background in the supply chain space who can create a system that is nimble to our ever-changing environment.
The Grubhub Operations team runs our hyper-growth managed delivery business, operating in 60+ markets across the US. You will be responsible for understanding business needs based on our growth trajectory; translating those into a strategy that drives cost down and increases quality and service KPIs; and implementing the end-to-end solution. You’ll collaborate with teams across the Operations organization to ensure a tight alignment between the supply chain and the business; roll-out changes to processes, systems, and tools; and establish open lines of feedback and communication with local GMs, Marketing and Operations Leadership teams.
- Define and implement optimized supply chain processes: vendor selection, procurement, contracting, inventory management, distribution, etc.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to understand business needs, current pain points and overall growth trajectory
- Evaluate existing vendors, distribution infrastructure, inventory management and end-to-end processes to develop a holistic supply chain strategy
- Manage all external vendor relationships to ensure contracts, cost, SLAs are aligned with Grubhub Ops objectives
- Identify process improvement opportunities; effectively prioritize and develop solutions
- Establish continuous feedback loops with the broader Grubhub Operations team
- Measure and report on supply chain KPIs to evaluate efficacy of new supply chain processes and establish benchmarks for ongoing improvements
- 5+ years of experience in supply chain: sourcing, distribution, inventory management, and planning
- Track record of building highly optimized systems while balancing trade-offs between cost and quality of service
- Critical thinker with strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Intellectual curiosity to understand the many facets of the business and utilize that insight to drive decision-making
- Effective communicator with a knack for articulating the problem and collaborating across teams
- Experience with supply chain software tool sets
Meet Some of GrubHub's Employees
Noel and his API Team create and code the mobile, web search, and result platforms. Their work interprets the information GrubHub clients consume on a daily basis.
Back to top