Strategic Market Analyst
Be the first of your friends to declare, “I love where I work!” and actually mean it. Laugh hard and work hard with some of the best and brightest in the tech industry.
With a career at Grubhub you can order your cake and eat it, too!
Grubhub is looking for an exceptional problem solver with a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude. You will be responsible for collecting and analyzing market data to identify patterns, extract key insights and articulate them in a cogent manner. Your work will support strategic decision-making for the Operations team. As such, the right candidate has sharp critical-thinking skills for structured market analyses and a willingness to be scrappy in the field.
The Grubhub Operations team runs our hyper-growth managed delivery business, operating in 60+ markets across the US. You will collaborate with GMs in translating market-level intelligence into business strategies that drive top-line growth.
- Provide strategic recommendations based on data-driven, market-level analyses
- Collaborate with GMs in optimizing current operations -- test hypotheses, gather results and iterate
- Benchmark performance across key operating areas to surface opportunities and mitigate risks
- Define and then refine market evaluation framework, playing an integral role in our growth and expansion planning process
- Support cross-functional team projects that leverage market data resources
- 1-3 years of experience as an analyst
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and methodical approach to tackling challenges
- Effective communicator (written and verbal) who tailors the message based on audience
- Excellent Excel skills a must; Experience with SQL a plus
- Motivated self-starter who thrives working in a fast-paced environment; can execute despite ambiguity
- BS in technical or analytical field preferred
Back to top