Sr. Manager, Growth Marketing (Partnerships)
About The Opportunity
Got a taste for something new?
We’re Grubhub, the nation’s leading online and mobile food ordering company. Since 2004 we’ve been connecting hungry diners to the local restaurants they love. We’re moving eating forward with no signs of slowing down.
With more than 85,000 restaurants and over 15.6 million active diners across 1,600 U.S. cities and London, we’re delivering like never before. Incredible tech is our bread and butter, but amazing people are our secret ingredient. Rigorously analytical and customer-obsessed, our employees develop the fresh ideas and brilliant programs that keep our brands going and growing.
Long story short, keeping our people happy, challenged and well-fed is priority one. Interested? Let’s talk. We’re eager to show you what we bring to the table.
Grubhub is looking for a Sr. Manager, Growth Marketing to support the growth of Grubhub through marketing campaigns that drive diner acquisition and orders. This individual will leverage our key customer - our restaurants (Taco Bell, KFC, Burger King, etc.) - as well as partner with the business development team to maximize BD deals to to drive diner acquisition. S/he will play a key role within our marketing team being at the forefront of new deals and optimizing existing deals/marketing campaigns. We are seeking someone that is just as passionate about analytics as s/he is about thinking about thinking about the user experience from a marketing campaign. While a self-starter, this person will also be a team-player that’s comfortable working across multiple teams and departments to execute marketing programs that support company-wide growth goals. This individual may also work on marketing efforts related to mergers and acquisitions.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Create national co-marketing strategies that drive growth for key strategic restaurants and Grubhub
- Implement hyperlocal targeted tests to understand what message, channel, offer resonates for diners in local markets
- Support business development team by suggesting marketing plans that will drive growth and then oversee execution of the marketing from these deals
- Possible support the marketing for any future M&As (such as Foodler, OrderUp, Eat24)
- Collaborate across teams including Operations, Finance, Sales, Creative, Brand, PR and Marketing to implement go-to market strategy; work with the social media, SEM, email, display, and traditional media teams to make optimization decisions in priority markets
- Closely track and forecast marketing budget and promotional spend
You Should Have
- BA in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or another quantitative field
- 8-10 years of experience in marketing
- Previous managerial experience
- Excellent project management skills
- Proven ability to utilize data driven insights to initiate action
- Entrepreneurial spirit and comfortable with change
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and tasks in a fast-paced setting while maintaining a laser-like focus on the details.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills - ability to clearly communicate results, key learnings, areas of opportunities for programs
- Proactive approach and enthusiasm to problem identification and solving
Got these? Even Better!
- Experience with A/B and/or multivariate testing to drive increase in conversions
And Of Course, Perks!
- Unlimited paid vacation days. Choose how your time is spent
- Never go hungry! We provide weekly Grubhub/Seamless credit
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, wine tastings, karaoke, bingo with prizes and more
- Company-Wide Initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning and cross-department connections
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to TalentAcquisition@grubhub.com and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top