Sr. Associate, Product Marketing (Diner Facing Products)
About The Opportunity
Hungry for a new venture?
Grubhub is the nation's leading online and mobile food ordering company, dedicated to connecting hungry diners with their favorite local restaurants. The people who work at Grubhub are our company's greatest asset; each person at Grubhub plays an integral part in building tools and technology that help restaurants succeed, and in cooking up fresh new ways to delight our diners.
The company’s online and mobile ordering platforms allow diners to order directly from more than 55,000 takeout restaurants in over 1,100 U.S. cities and London. The Grubhub portfolio of brands includes Grubhub, Seamless, AllMenus, and MenuPages.
We want you to enjoy where you work, who you work with and what you work on. At Grubhub, you can order your cake and eat it too!
We have been extremely picky about assembling a team of smart, humble people who are passionate about marketing amazing products. We are looking to hire a Senior Associate, Product Marketing, with a passion for analytics, to help market and deliver an innovative, world-class and fully optimized experience to our millions of hungry diners in the US.
This person will work within a highly strategic group of Product Marketers to help shape and market the products and features we launch to our diners including GrubHub.com, Seamless.com and our iOS and Android apps, emerging platforms like Amazon Alexa, and our eGift Card program. As a Product Marketer, it’s your goal to lead the development of go-to-market strategies for key launches, improve adoption of current GrubHub products, and help influence our product strategy through rigorous analysis of both internal and market data. A key part of this role is working with many cross-functional teams, this person will work directly with Product Management and Marketing on a daily basis.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
The ideal candidate will:
- Define and execute go-to-market strategies and organizational coordination for new feature launches. Includes positioning, naming, external communications, and competitive analysis
- Maintain a strong analytical background with a bias for developing data-driven solutions working with data tools such as Tableau and Google Analytics
- Manage reporting efforts in order to inform optimization of GrubHub’s mobile product adoption in the marketplace
- Conduct competitive analysis on an ongoing basis to constantly keep tracking of our evolving food technology landscape
- Demonstrate a strong bias for action by identifying problems and opportunities and working proactively to solve them, as well as manage complex timelines and dependencies
- Be a hungry individual who comes to the table with intellectual curiosity and ideas
You Should Have
- 3 - 5 years work experience in a role such as product marketing, product management, marketing, and/or consulting; preferably in a consumer or e-commerce environment
- Strong analytics experience; reporting and dashboard building a plus
- Familiar with A/B testing methodologies, measurements, and analysis is preferred
- Penchant for technology, intellectual curiosity, creativity to "think outside the box” and leadership to execute effectively
- Be able to think like a marketer to drive creative campaigns with best in class product marketing to drive awareness and usage
- Be able to think like a product manager to understand key implementation dependencies, actively interface with other Product Managers and engineers, and constantly keep a pulse on our overall user experience
- Understanding of GrubHub’s industry and the challenges and opportunities in the food technology space
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills
- BA/BS degree required, MBA a plus
And Of Course, Perks!
- Unlimited paid vacation days. Choose how your time is spent
- Never go hungry! We provide weekly Grubhub/Seamless credit
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, wine tastings, karaoke, bingo with prizes and more
- Company-Wide Initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning and cross-department connections
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Meet Some of GrubHub's Employees
Noel and his API Team create and code the mobile, web search, and result platforms. Their work interprets the information GrubHub clients consume on a daily basis.
Back to top