Sr. Associate - Partnerships
Location: Chicago, IL
We work with awesome people every day. We don’t mean “awesome” like how other people use “awesome”—in some conjunctive form with “sauce” or “balls.” We really mean it. We work with some of the greatest people in the tech industry here at Grubhub. We’re looking for more.
Grubhub leads in the mobile food-ordering industry with a portfolio of brands that includes Grubhub, Seamless, MenuPages and Allmenus. We’re dedicated to connecting hungry diners with local restaurants. With offices in New York City, Chicago and London, Grubhub supports every order with 24/7 customer service.
We want you to enjoy where you work. Who you work with. What you work on. At Grubhub, you can order your cake and eat it too.
About the Opportunity:
GrubHub is looking for a Sr. Associate of Partnerships to support the development and implementation of partnerships and co-marketing opportunities. Reporting into our Sr. Manager of Partnerships, this individual will be responsible for all stages of a marketing brand and restaurant partnership including: identify partner and business opportunities, expand existing relationships, sell the the proposed campaign to the partner and internally, develop the contractual agreement and execute on the campaign. This individual will also be required to work with stakeholders across Grubhub’s different departments and teams and will be responsible for driving growth through these efforts to support the business objectives of Grubhub.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle:
● Proactively research and source potential partners and track the competitive partnership landscape.
● Create co-marketing proposals based on partners’ and Grubhub’s data and trends as well as market and business needs. Effectively communicate those needs to both internal and external teams.
● Negotiate all agreement terms and leverage the partnership to maximize the impact for Grubhub.
● Manage multiple brand and restaurant partnerships of varying size in a fast pace environment.
● Interact with different level of management internally and externally. Collaborate effectively with CRM, B2B, sales and product marketing teams to create integrated programs that support multiple business objectives.
● Face challenge with optimism and strive for innovation and excellence in everything you do.
You Should Have:
● BA in Marketing, Communications or related fields
● 3-4 years of experience in partnership management, business development or marketing.
● Excellent negotiation, communications, organization, team-work and follow-up skills.
● Experience analyzing data, identifying trends, summarizing results and making recommendations based on findings.
● Proven success executing marketing campaigns including managing project timelines and implementations.
● Proactive approach and enthusiasm to problem identification and solving.
● Detail oriented and efficiency-minded – balancing strategy with operational requirement.
Got These? Even Better:
● Experience preferred working with digital and/or e-commerce brands.
● Previous work in marketing partnership development and/or restaurant marketing.
And Of Course, Perks!:
● Unlimited paid vacation days. Choose how your time is spent.
● Never go hungry! We provide weekly GrubHub/Seamless credit.
● Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, wine tastings, karaoke, bingo with prizes and more.
● Company-Wide Initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning and cross-department connections.
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
*Grubhub Inc. is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer.
Back to top