Sr. Associate, Brand Marketing
About The Opportunity
Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 21.2 million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 140,000 restaurants in 2,700 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo, AllMenus and MenuPages).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic, and motivated individual to join the brand marketing team. This person should have an interest in having a significant impact in supporting cross-functional programs that drive the business at an accelerated pace.We need a self-starter, who is confident in his/her abilities, and able to work effectively with little supervision while managing multiple priorities. This individual should also have the ability to balance strategic problem solving with thought-provoking creative thinking.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Support the development of integrated brand campaigns (including TV) from start to finish, in close partnership with internal cross-functional teams as well as external creative agency teams.
- Co-build strategic brand partnerships that engage target strategic consumer segments and that drive brand awareness, preference and action.
- Analyze consumer insights, market intelligence, and competitor data to help support strategic decision-making.
- Execute all marketing programs and promotions with excellence while delivering on key performance indicators.
- Support the marketing team as needed to continue to grow the business.
- Self-Starter: You have a bias towards action and are able to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment.
- Team Player: You are well-versed in building meaningful and productive relationships across the organization to create stronger work all around.
- Naturally Curious and Creative: You always look for ways to innovate and improve.
- Problem Solver: You are able to translate high-level goals into actionable tasks and plans.
- Scrappy: You roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to make things successful.
- Brand Advocate: You exhibit an authentic passion for the brand and champion it internally and externally.
You Should Have
- 4-6+ years of experience in building a consumer brand and growing consumer products/services, including strategy, marketing, research/insights; advertising agency experience or brand management experience is a plus
- Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of different marketing channels and effective methods for driving growth including (but not limited to) digital, product, OOH, media, advertising, etc.
- Proven track record of managing projects, hitting goals and succeeding in a team environment
- Effective oral and written communication skills, analytical skills
- Experience in high tech
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Experience in consumer branding, market segmentation
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. It’s true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to TalentAcquisition@grubhub.com and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
CA Privacy Notice: If you are a resident of the State of California and would like a copy of our CA privacy notice, please email email@example.com.
Back to top