Specialist, Enterprise Loyalty Operations
- Boston, MA
About The Opportunity
Grubhub is dedicated to connecting hungry diners with our wide network of restaurants across the country. Our innovative technology, easy-to-use platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities make us an industry leader today, and in the future of online food ordering.
We strive to create a workplace that reflects the diversity of our customers and the communities we serve. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, take risks, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
We have a fast-paced environment and that is what our teams thrive on. Grubhub believes in empowering people and offering opportunities for development, as well as professional growth. We value strong, positive relationships in all areas: with each other, our customers and our greater community. Want to be a part of a team of diverse collaborators in an authentically fun culture? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
Here at Grubhub we partner with hundreds of restaurant brands and we’re proud to support a large portfolio of bespoke restaurant loyalty programs. We are looking for an Operations Specialist to join our Enterprise Loyalty team to keep operations moving smoothly and to maintain our reputation as a proactive & agile partner for our clients and internal teams.
Our Enterprise Loyalty Operations team configures loyalty programs behind-the-scenes, tests new product features, and performs custom data analysis. We serve as a trusted advisor, monitoring loyalty program performance to help restaurant brands make data-driven decisions that increase sales, improve customer retention, and meet each brand’s unique KPIs.
The right candidate will have impeccable attention to detail and a strong sense of curiosity; be passionate about analytical thinking and data insights; and enjoy working with stakeholders across internal teams.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Serve as a resource for loyalty program execution and deep product knowledge. Flawlessly set up, test, and launch new client programs. Learn the ins-and-outs of our campaigns engine to determine how we can support custom requests. (If you like puzzles, this will be right up your alley!).
- Proactively monitor customer engagement with our loyalty offers. Serve as a first line of defense to spot and investigate any unexpected buying behaviors. Partner with other teams internally to advise how offers can be optimized, and provide performance updates once live.
- Support data analysis to identify valuable insights. Translate reporting requests from the brands and internal teams that we support into analysis deep-dives. Build reports and dashboards to share findings in a clear and easy-to-understand format. Help highlight particularly compelling observations that will have meaningful business impact.
You Should Have
- 1-3 years experience
- Detail-oriented, with a knack for problem solving
- Familiarity with SQL and comfort quickly learning proprietary tools
- Outstanding ability to analyze data and clearly communicate findings
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, mathematics, or other analytical discipline
- Experience with Tableau, Chartio, HTML, or marketing automation platforms
- Knowledge of customer engagement programs, consumer behavior, or digital marketing
- Background in product testing and troubleshooting
And Of Course, Perks!
- PTO. Grubhub employees are provided a generous amount of time to recharge their batteries.
- Health and Wellness. We provide programs that support your overall well-being such as generous medical benefits, employee network groups, company-wide fitness challenges, and a comfortable and casual workplace! We also support our parents by offering 8 weeks of paid parent bonding time, a 4-week returnship program, and 6-8 weeks paid medical leave.
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. From day one, we empower you to lead and be an active participant in your career growth. We provide continuous learning opportunities, training, and coaching and mentorship programs.
- MealPerks. Who’s ready for some lunch? We provide our employees with a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants. We also offer company-wide meals several times a year to bring our Grubhub family together.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives. Some of our popular past events include: Wing-eating contests, Grubtoberfest, 5k Runs, Bring Your Child to Work Day, regular happy hours, and more!
- Social Impact. We believe in the importance of serving the communities that support our business. In addition, employees are given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to TalentAcquisition@grubhub.com and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
CA Privacy Notice: If you are a resident of the State of California and would like a copy of our CA privacy notice, please email email@example.com.
Back to top