Software Engineer-Java Bootcamp
Be the first of your friends to declare, “I love where I work!” and actually mean it. Laugh hard and work hard with some of the best and brightest in the tech industry.
GrubHub Holdings Inc. is the nation's leading online and mobile food-ordering company dedicated to connecting hungry diners with local takeout restaurants. The GrubHub Holdings Inc.portfolio of brands includes GrubHub, Seamless, MenuPages and Allmenus. The company's online and mobile ordering platforms allow diners to order directly from thousands of takeout restaurants across the country and London, and every order is supported by the company's 24/7 customer service. GrubHub Holdings Inc. has offices in Chicago, New York City and London.
With a career at GrubHub Holdings Inc., you can order your cake and eat it, too!
We're looking for Software Engineers who come from an Object Oriented coding background who want to learn the latest and greatest about Java. You will be brought in as a full time employee, and then taught Java. This will be an intensive two week program. This is a great way to open the door for anyone looking to get into a Java Environment.
- 3-10 years of experience in Back End Engineering
- Object Oriented Development Experience is Required
- Background in either .Net, C#, C++, Python, Ruby, or Groovy
- MUST have experience on the Unix platform
- Must be available for the Two Week Bootcamp
- Bachelor of Science Degree
- Familiar with Agile methodologies
GOT THESE? EVEN BETTER:
- Public Cloud (AWS, Google, or Azure)
AND OF COURSE, PERKS:
- Unlimited paid vacation days. Choose how your time is spent.
- Never go hungry! We provide weekly GrubHub/Seamless credit.
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, wine tastings, karaoke, bingo with prizes and more.
- Company-Wide Initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning and cross-department connections.
- Relocation available for anyone outside of Chicago
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. Grubhub is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Back to top