Service Desk Associate I
About The Opportunity
The Service Desk Associate I is the key position that gets new employees up and running and keeps the existing Grubhub population technically productive. This role interacts with and will need to communicate with all position levels. The Service Desk Associate I position will report to the Service Desk Lead.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Installing and tracking new computer equipment for employees.
- Setup and support desktop applications such as MS Office and Adobe products.
- Help solve Windows and Mac connectivity/printer issues for individuals.
- Follow documentation and direction.
- Complete tasks thoroughly and on time.
- Support Grubhub team members in person, phone, IM, Slack and email.
- Setup and assist with Audio Visual meetings and conference room support
- Be flexible. We're growing and we need to continue to change to help the company grow.
You Should Have
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Information or related experience
- Knowledge of Windows, Mac and Linux OS & Hardware
- Imaging and supporting Windows desktop & Mac operating systems
- Ability to learn and pick up concepts quickly
- Experience with BlueJeans meetings and equipment a plus
- Software deployment and inventory systems experience - SCCM & JAMF experience a plus
- Working knowledge of Active directory in a multi-domain forest a plus
- Experience with Gsuite products (gmail, docs, hangouts, etc)
- Experience with Atlassian Products ie: Jira, Confluence, Stash, Fisheye & Hipchat a plus
- Experience working both independently or as part of a project group
- Strong organizational and analytical skills; oral and written communication skills
- Ability to take initiative and lead projects
- Must possess a positive and professional attitude
- Experience working with virtual / remote staff members
- Must be willing to travel 20% of the time annually
And Of Course, Perks!
- PTO. It’s true, we provide you a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top