Senior Insights Researcher (must have QUANT experience)
About The Opportunity
Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 20+ million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 125,000 restaurants in 2,400 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo, AllMenus and MenuPages).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
Our team is adding a Senior Insights Researcher to focus on quantitative research and who is passionate about understanding people’s needs, behaviors and attitudes. We’re looking for a researcher with experience collecting real-time customer feedback via email distributed, site intercept, NPS and CSAT surveys. This role will make an impact across the Product organization, helping us measure and improve the experience across all touchpoints.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Conduct internal reviews of Grubhub’s current VoC process to identify areas of improvement
- Standardize and professionalize existing NPS and CSAT surveys using best practices; choose and implement third party tool(s) to aid with data collection and text analytics.
- Generate automated reports and dashboards of findings using Qualtrics, and potentially SQL and Tableau; set up text analytics process to identify key trends in feedback over time.
- Be Grubhub’s expert and advocate for the customer point of view; use research and data to develop business cases for improving the user experience.
- Set up regular reporting of experience KPIs; generate a closed-loop process internally for surfacing user feedback to key leaders and driving actions forward.
- Work with internal partners to generate a process for closing the loop with customers who leave feedback on our various channels
You Should Have
- 3+ years of experience in ux or market research, customer experience, business / marketing analytics, or other role with a heavy quantitative bent
- Bachelor's degree required, ideally in research, business, marketing, or other related field
- Experience leading large, complicated projects; comfortable leading and influencing key stakeholders from many different departments
- Self-starter who is comfortable working with minimal supervision; thrives in highly complex or ambiguous situations
- Intermediate skill with Qualtrics, Wootric, SQL, Tableau, and statistical analysis tools such as SPSS is preferred
- Text analytics experience using natural language processing tools a plus
- Experience in ecommerce technology preferred
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. It’s true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to TalentAcquisition@grubhub.com and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top