Senior Front End Engineer - ReactJS
Be the first of your friends to declare, “I love where I work!” and actually mean it. Laugh hard and work hard with some of the best and brightest in the tech industry.
GrubHub Holdings Inc. is the nation's leading online and mobile food-ordering company dedicated to connecting hungry diners with local takeout restaurants. The GrubHub Holdings Inc.portfolio of brands includes GrubHub, Seamless, MenuPages and Allmenus. The company's online and mobile ordering platforms allow diners to order directly from thousands of takeout restaurants across the country and London, and every order is supported by the company's 24/7 customer service. GrubHub Holdings Inc. has offices in Chicago, New York City and London.
With a career at GrubHub Holdings Inc., you can order your cake and eat it, too!
Build the future of online food ordering! We're looking for top-flight engineers to help us realize our next generation ordering application. Using a best-of-breed tech and agile development approach, this is the ideal position for any software ninja to create a killer website with the latest and greatest tools at their disposal.
- 7+ years experience building highly-scalable interactive web applications (e-commerce preferred)
- Strong knowledge of HTML5 & CSS3. Knowledge of Angular and/or React definitely a plus
- Strong familiarity of server-side web technologies such as Nodejs, Python, Ruby, JSP, etc.
- Experience working with database technologies
- Experience working in a test-driven development
- Familiar with Agile methodologies
- Experience working with open source technologies is required and contribution to open source systems is a plus
And Of Course Perks!:
- Unlimited paid vacation days. Choose how your time is spent.
- Never go hungry! We provide weekly GrubHub/Seamless credit.
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, wine tastings, karaoke, bingo with prizes and more.
- Company-Wide Initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning and cross-department connections.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. Grubhub is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Back to top