Scheduling & Forecasting Workforce Analyst
We work with awesome people every day. We don’t mean “awesome” like how other people use “awesome”—in some conjunctive form with “sauce” or “balls.” We really mean it. We work with some of the greatest people in the tech industry here at Grubhub. We’re looking for more.
Grubhub leads in the mobile food-ordering industry with a portfolio of brands that includes Grubhub, Seamless, MenuPages and Allmenus. We’re dedicated to connecting hungry diners with local restaurants. With offices in New York City, Chicago and London, Grubhub supports every order with 24/7 customer service.
We want you to enjoy where you work. Who you work with. What you work on. At Grubhub, you can order your cake and eat it too.
About the Opportunity:
Our Care department continues to grow by leaps and bounds and we’re looking for the right people to come in and help us become more efficient. Do you think you have what it takes to help us bring our customer care team from awesome to really awesome?
- Do you have abundant experience with reporting and analysis using Excel, Access, and SQL?
- Do you know what KPI’s stand for? (you better)
- Have you worked with a call center Workforce Management software system?
- Do you thrive in an environment where it’s fast-paced and always changing?
- Do you dream in spreadsheets?
Yes? Ok – now’s the chance to make this a reality. We’re looking for someone who is ready to dive in and start helping out. As the Scheduling & Forecasting Analyst you’ll support the Management team on a variety of projects and assist team members in reporting, analysis, and workforce management. We’re super protective of our culture so leading by example is a must! It’s also important that you’re self-motivated and have a “whatever it takes” attitude. Oh and of course, providing stellar customer service is a must.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle:
- Collaborate with Workforce Management team on forecasting contact volumes, handle times and staffing requirements
- Conduct analysis on and make adjustments on specialist schedules and how it impacts service level performance for each department in Care.
- Develop staffing and hiring plans to support SLAs and work with our Command Center to ensure short term goals are met
- Administer and maintain our workforce management system as it relates to forecasting and staffing, currently using Nice IEX
- Improve Care workflow and suggest opportunities for increased efficiency through trend analysis
- Work with the Management Team to achieve specific call center goals in our pursuit to provide world class customer service
You Should Have:
- Excellent Excel skills (index/match, sumifs, pivot tables, etc.)
- 5+ years of call center analytical experience
- 3+ years using Nice IEX or another Workforce Management System
- A willingness to learn and adapt
- Proven track record of successful process improvements
- A strong love to help others succeed
- SQL experience preferred
- A wide degree of creativity, it’s fun to work at Grubhub
- Strong attention to detail
- Cool under pressure
And Of Course, Perks!:
- Unlimited paid vacation days. Choose how your time is spent.
- Never go hungry! We provide weekly Grubhub/Seamless credit.
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, wine tastings, karaoke, bingo with prizes and more.
- Company-Wide Initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning and cross-department connections.
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. Grubhub is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Back to top