Scheduling & Forecasting Analyst
About The Opportunity
Grubhub is looking for a Scheduling & Forecasting Analyst who will support the command center team on a variety of projects and assist team members in reporting, analysis, and workforce management. We’re super protective of our culture so leading by example is a must! It’s also important that you’re self-motivated and have a “whatever it takes” attitude. Oh and of course, providing stellar customer service is a must. This role will report to our Sr. Manager, Command Center. Our contact center continues to grow by leaps and bounds and we’re looking for the right people to come in and help us become more efficient. We’re looking for someone who is ready to dive in and start helping out.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Collaborate with Workforce Management team to forecast contact volumes, handle times, and staffing requirements for multiple departments within the GrubHub Care organization
- Conduct analysis on the impact to service level performance by making adjustments to specialist schedules to ensure adequate resource coverage
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of long term staffing and hiring plans in support of SLAs, while working with our Command Center to ensure short term goals are met
- Administer and maintain our workforce management software as it relates to forecasting and staffing
- Participate in the deployment of GrubHub's strategic vision, acting as a subject matter expert on staffing and a steward to the delivery of exceptional service
- Improve Care workflow and suggest opportunities for increased efficiency through trend analysis
- Evaluate workforce efficiency providing recommendations to the management team to achieve specific call center goals in our pursuit to provide world class customer service
You Should Have
- Excellent Excel skills (index/match, sumifs, pivot tables, etc)
- 5+ years of call center analytical experience
- 3+ years of workforce management system experience, preferably Nice IEX
- Exceptional communication skills
- A willingness to learn and adapt and work in a high volume environment
- Proven track record of successful process improvements
- SQL experience preferred
- A wide degree of creativity, it’s fun to work at Grubhub
- Ability to organize information and accurately follow procedures, with a strong attention to detail.
- Collaborative nature matched with a drive to affect positive change
Got These? Even Better:
- Six Sigma training
- Bachelor degree preferred
And Of Course, Perks!
- 18 days of paid time off. You choose how to spend your time!
- Never go hungry! We provide weekly GrubHub/Seamless credit.
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, wine tastings, karaoke, bingo with prizes and more.
- Company-Wide Initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning and cross-department connections.
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to TalentAcquisition@grubhub.com and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Meet Some of GrubHub's Employees
Senior Director, Acquisition Marketing
Steven uses every marketing tool from television to direct mail to display advertising to consistently acquire new customers—and drive Grubhub forward in the industry.
Back to top