Sales Operations Analyst
About The Opportunity
Hungry for a new venture?
Grubhub is the nation's leading online and mobile food ordering company, dedicated to connecting hungry diners with their favorite local restaurants. The people who work at Grubhub are our company's greatest asset; each person at Grubhub plays an integral part in building tools and technology that help restaurants succeed, and in cooking up fresh new ways to delight our diners.
The company’s online and mobile ordering platforms allow diners to order directly from more than 55,000 takeout restaurants in over 1,100 U.S. cities and London. The Grubhub portfolio of brands includes Grubhub, Seamless, AllMenus, and MenuPages.
We want you to enjoy where you work, who you work with and what you work on. At Grubhub, you can order your cake and eat it too!
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
Reporting to the Sales Operations Manager, you will be on the Advanced Analytics team and work as the Sales Operations Analyst supporting our Operations teams. You are an analytical thinker who is passionate about using data to derive insights that inform decisions. You must possess an interest in sales, account management and a desire to understand current performance as a building block for continued improvement.
- Build reporting to track KPI trends on an ongoing basis.
- Help to coordinate forecasting, planning, and budgeting. Proactively monitor and strive to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency.
- Work closely with the Operations leadership team to proactively review processes and implement opportunities for improvement.
- Collaborate with other internal stakeholders on behalf of the Operations Team to drive cross departmental projects, including process improvements.
- Serve as a Salesforce.com expert and drive ongoing reporting, revision, enhancement, and adoption.
- Collaborate and execute enhancements to our territory coverage strategy.
- Provide regular data analysis and insights to leadership team and appropriate departments regarding current performance and areas of opportunity.
- Own a multitude of ongoing projects and leverage various resources to drive each initiative through to completion
You Should Have
- Undergraduate degree, 4-6 years of experience, 2+ years of analyst experience
- Intermediate knowledge of SQL, Tableau, and Salesforce.com, with a desire to further develop these skills
- Excellent communication, content development, and presentation skills of analysis to stakeholders
- Ability to analyze complex problems, identify solutions, and implement recommendations
- Manage multiple, concurrent tasks and prioritize appropriately
- Proficient at managing analytically rigorous initiatives
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships across multiple departments and drive teamwork to complete department initiatives
Meet Some of GrubHub's Employees
Noel and his API Team create and code the mobile, web search, and result platforms. Their work interprets the information GrubHub clients consume on a daily basis.
Back to top