Restaurant Fulfillment Specialist
- Chicago, IL
About The Opportunity
Grubhub is dedicated to connecting hungry diners with our wide network of restaurants across the country. Our innovative technology, easy-to-use platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities make us an industry leader today, and in the future of online food ordering.
We strive to create a workplace that reflects the diversity of our customers and the communities we serve. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, take risks, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
We have a fast-paced environment and that is what our teams thrive on. Grubhub believes in empowering people and offering opportunities for development, as well as professional growth. We value strong, positive relationships in all areas: with each other, our customers and our greater community. Want to be a part of a team of diverse collaborators in an authentically fun culture? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
The Impact You Will Make
Manage and oversee the post sale workflow once the contract is signed.
- Facilitate the onboarding of new accounts with the goal of getting them live on the platform as quickly as possible
- Build and manage the client relationship during this onboarding experience to exemplify our Customer Obsessed value
- Coordinate with both restaurant owners and internal GH teams to get restaurant accounts built and live on the platform.
- Examples of internal partnerships include scheduling photoshoots, partnering with the logistics team to ensure equipment is shipped, and working with the Sales team to confirm restaurant submissions are valid.
- Influence Restaurant Owners and provide insights on the value of getting onto the platform as quickly as possible to align with your goals and company goals.
- Proof contracts, menus, tax details, and more to ensure documentation lines up with GrubHub standards & legal obligations. Provide guidance to Restaurant Owners on their menu content, self-service tools, and different features Grubhub offers
- Train Restaurant Owners on platform capab
- ilities and how to use the products
- Serve as a point of contact to troubleshoot any issue or difficulty experienced during the setup/activation process (i.e tablet issues, billing issues)
- Answer inbound inquiries via phone or email and provide direction as needed
- Create and maintain multiple types of high quality content to contribute to the onboarding of new accounts while upholding Grubhub style standards and department policies
- Provide feedback on daily workflows, processes and opportunities for team optimization
What You Bring to the Table
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong time management skills with the ability to be self-motivated and work under minimal supervision
- Ability to think critically and creatively to prioritize and solve problems
- Ability to build relationships and rapport
- Experience in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to escalate feedback on how to review and optimize processes
- Customer care, and phone experience are important; Salesforce familiarity is a plus
- Previous entry level sales or account advisory experience is a plus
- Bilingual preferred but not required
- Bachelor degree preferred
And Of Course, Perks!
- PTO. Grubhub employees are provided a generous amount of time to recharge their batteries.
- Health and Wellness. We provide programs that support your overall well-being such as generous medical benefits, employee network groups, company-wide fitness challenges, and a comfortable and casual workplace! We also support our parents by offering 8 weeks of paid parent bonding time, a 4-week returnship program, and 6-8 weeks paid medical leave.
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. From day one, we empower you to lead and be an active participant in your career growth. We provide continuous learning opportunities, training, and coaching and mentorship programs.
- MealPerks. Who’s ready for some lunch? We provide our employees with a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants. We also offer company-wide meals several times a year to bring our Grubhub family together.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives. Some of our popular past events include: Wing-eating contests, Grubtoberfest, 5k Runs, Bring Your Child to Work Day, regular happy hours, and more!
- Social Impact. We believe in the importance of serving the communities that support our business. In addition, employees are given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to TalentAcquisition@grubhub.com and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
CA Privacy Notice: If you are a resident of the State of California and would like a copy of our CA privacy notice, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to top