Restaurant Account Advisor
Be the first of your friends to declare, “I love where I work!” and actually mean it. Laugh hard and work hard with some of the best and brightest in the tech industry.
With a career at Grubhub you can order your cake and eat it, too!
As a Restaurant Account Advisor you will be managing a portfolio of restaurant accounts. You will be tasked with upselling the restaurants in your portfolio and building the value of GrubHub. Your goals will focus on net package rate upsells and additions of new products. As an Account Advisor, you will be responsible for growing and expanding our relationships with all your restaurants.
- Build and strengthen relationships, develop trust and loyalty with restaurant owners
- Resolve any major account issues
- Educate decision makers at your restaurants about GrubHub products that will enhance their experience on our platforms
- Help your restaurants attract new diners, increase orders and quality service to their diners
- Update, and ensure the accuracy and integrity of account information
- Respond to restaurant inquiries and requests or route them to Restaurant Care with in one business day
- Outstanding, positive attitude
- Ability to work Monday through Friday, 9am – 5pm or 10am-6pm CST, at our Chicago office
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 years of Account Management or Sales experience. Experience working with (or selling to) restaurant owners is a major plus. Restaurant experience is also a plus.
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written
- Comfortable making outbound dials on the phone
- Demonstrated track record of success meeting or exceeding goals
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong computer skills (MS Office, Google products) with the ability to quickly learn new software. Experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM a plus.
- Passion and aptitude for working in a fast-paced and fast-growing environment
GrubHub Holdings Inc. is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer.
Meet Some of GrubHub's Employees
Noel and his API Team create and code the mobile, web search, and result platforms. Their work interprets the information GrubHub clients consume on a daily basis.
Back to top