Restaurant Account Advisor
About The Opportunity
Hungry for a new venture?
Grubhub is the nation's leading online and mobile food ordering company, dedicated to connecting hungry diners with their favorite local restaurants. The people who work at Grubhub are our company's greatest asset; each person at Grubhub plays an integral part in building tools and technology that help restaurants succeed, and in cooking up fresh new ways to delight our diners.
The company’s online and mobile ordering platforms allow diners to order directly from more than 55,000 takeout restaurants in over 1,100 U.S. cities and London. The Grubhub portfolio of brands includes Grubhub, Seamless, AllMenus, and MenuPages.
We want you to enjoy where you work, who you work with and what you work on. At Grubhub, you can order your cake and eat it too!
As a Restaurant Account Advisor you will be managing a portfolio of restaurant accounts. You will be tasked with upselling the restaurants in your portfolio and building the value of GrubHub. Your goals will focus on net package rate upsells and additions of new products. As an Account Advisor, you will be responsible for growing and expanding our relationships with all your restaurants.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Build and strengthen relationships, develop trust and loyalty with restaurant owners
- Resolve any major account issues
- Educate decision makers at your restaurants about GrubHub products that will enhance their experience on our platforms
- Help your restaurants attract new diners, increase orders and quality service to their diners
- Update, and ensure the accuracy and integrity of account information
- Respond to restaurant inquiries and requests or route them to Restaurant Care with in one business day
You Should Have
- Outstanding, positive attitude
- Ability to work Monday through Friday, 9am – 5pm or 10am-6pm CST, at our Chicago office
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 years of Account Management or Sales experience. Experience working with (or selling to) restaurant owners is a major plus. Restaurant experience is also a plus.
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written
- Comfortable making outbound dials on the phone
- Demonstrated track record of success meeting or exceeding goals
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong computer skills (MS Office, Google products) with the ability to quickly learn new software. Experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM a plus.
- Passion and aptitude for working in a fast-paced and fast-growing environment
- Fluency in English is required; bilingual skills in Spanish is a major plus!
And Of Course, Perks!
- Competitive, uncapped compensation (Base salary + Monthly commission)
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- 18 days of PTO and paid company holidays.
- Employee stock incentive
- 401k program that includes employer match
- Monthly pre-tax commuter benefit
- Sales contests & team events
- Free Grub
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. Grubhub is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Meet Some of GrubHub's Employees
Noel and his API Team create and code the mobile, web search, and result platforms. Their work interprets the information GrubHub clients consume on a daily basis.
Back to top