Quality Coordinator - Northwest Austin
About The Opportunity
Hungry for a new venture?
Grubhub is the nation's leading online and mobile food ordering company, dedicated to connecting hungry diners with their favorite local restaurants. The people who work at Grubhub are our company's greatest asset; each person at Grubhub plays an integral part in building tools and technology that help restaurants succeed, and in cooking up fresh new ways to delight our diners.
The company’s online and mobile ordering platforms allow diners to order directly from more than 55,000 takeout restaurants in over 1,100 U.S. cities and London. The Grubhub portfolio of brands includes Grubhub, Seamless, AllMenus, and MenuPages.
We want you to enjoy where you work, who you work with and what you work on. At Grubhub, you can order your cake and eat it too!
Our Austin office, located north of The Domain, is hiring a Quality Coordinator to support the Grubhub for Work (GFW) business. The Quality Coordinator will be responsible for monitoring and scoring our call center contacts. This individual will also coach Specialists to improve the customer experience. Through monitoring contacts and interacting with Specialists and Care Managers, the Quality Coordinator will provide recommendations to improve processes, policies and technology enhancement recommendations. The successful candidate will be customer obsessed, highly organized with an ability to work in a rapidly changing environment and meet deadlines. The position reports to the Manager, Quality who is based in our Chicago office.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Scoring contacts based on the scorecard and policies established by the Quality team
- Meeting with Care Managers and leads to ensure team is calibrated
- Meeting with specialists to provide coaching on quality and customer experience
- Assist in Quality training for new hires
- Conduct deep dives to understand the root causes of customer contacts and dissatisfaction
- Work on customer feedback loop based on CSAT survey responses
You Should Have
- High school diploma or GED required. Associate Degree preferred
- Ability to meet tight deadlines required
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) required
- Experience with MS Office is required
- Ability to work in a demanding and rapidly changing environment required
- Must be able to work as a team but also independently with limited direction
- Experience in customer service operations required
- An aptitude for continuous improvement required
And Of Course, Perks!
- 18 paid vacation days. Choose how your time is spent
- Never go hungry! We provide weekly Grubhub/Seamless credit
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, wine tastings, karaoke, bingo with prizes and more
- Company-Wide Initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning and cross-department connections
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Meet Some of GrubHub's Employees
Noel and his API Team create and code the mobile, web search, and result platforms. Their work interprets the information GrubHub clients consume on a daily basis.
Back to top