- Tel Aviv, Israel
Hey! We’re Grubhub
We’re looking for a product designer that has a big heart and a small ego, who lives and breathes hands-on-design and problem solving - and loves seeing their designs get in the hands of millions. If you have a passion for interaction design, strong proven skills, and speak the language of tech this one's for you.
The Impact You Will Make
- Collaborate closely with product, engineering and design peers.
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into usable, valuable, delightful products.
- Design holistic systems, flows and interfaces that are simple, elegant, and beautiful.
- Advocate for the customer in all decisions with the product, engineering, and design teams.
- Draw insights from the work of our talented research team and know how to turn those insights into tangible solutions.
- Understand and design for a wide array of touch-points with multiple user personas.
What You Bring to the Table
- At least 3 years, collaborating within a colocated product team (design, eng, product), contributing both discovery and delivery UX and interaction design (flows, prototypes, specs).
- Applied experience working across all digital platforms - responsive web to native applications to the next technological leap; must have mobile design experience
- Understands the importance of user experience research (UXR) engagement. Leverages past research as well as pushes for testing before complex experiences release.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. You will need to advocate the design approach with focus and brevity, sharing rationale with eng, product and design systems.
- A deep curiosity and ability to consider product strategy and vision. How might the experience you’re shaping impact the product goals? How might this be measured?
- Has a balanced user-interface and user-experience skill set. Understand visual hierarchy, communicating UI to users and well was analytical understanding UX of flows.
- Growth mindset. Ideal candidates seek to improve their craft and skills through input from design peers and other partners. Will take direction from Sr. Product Designer for mentorship and guidance.
- Understanding of design systems. Adopting global patterns in native (iOS, Android) and Web, as well as partnering with the Sr. Designer, to help push for new patterns specific to improving the Campus product portfolio.
Back to top