Hey! We’re Grubhub
As a member of the Revenue Management team, the Pricing Analyst role is more than just pricing! You have a blend of experience across business analytics, project management, cross-functional partnership, and end-to-end ownership for driving business outcomes via pricing actions. You will propose new projects, collaborate with a diverse set of partners, lead data and financial analysis, and inform overall strategy.
The Impact You Will Make
- Support revenue strategy. In this role you play an important part in driving profitable growth for Grubhub, and are one of our experts in consumer revenue strategy.
- Test and learn. Construct testing, measure results, and implement findings to develop and enhance pricing strategies.
- Execution. You will implement pricing changes, collaborating with partners across the company.
- Analytics and presentation. You will influence the direction of Grubhub with analytics and data presentation.
- Collaborate. Across all of these actions, you'll collaborate with a diverse set of partners in Product, Tech, Marketing, Finance, PR, and other areas.
Want more jobs like this?
Get Data and Analytics jobs in Chicago, IL delivered to your inbox every week.
What You Bring to the Table
- 1-3 years experience in an analytical role in the direct to consumer or CPG space
- Experience creating and/or executing pricing strategies
- Experience finding insights from complex data sets, and summarizing and presenting results
- Experience managing a large set of partners with diverse viewpoints and goals
- Advanced skills in Excel and MS Office
- Intermediate skills in SQL and Tableau (user not developer)
- Bonus for big data experience (R, Python, Matlab, etc.)
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. Grubhub employees enjoy a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Health and Wellness. Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k matching, employee network groups and paid parental leave are just a few of our programs to support your overall well-being.
- Compensation. You'll receive a great compensation package with eligibility for generous incentives, bonuses, commission, or RSUs (role-specific).
- Free Meals. Our employees get a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants.
- Social Impact. We believe in giving back through programs like the Grubhub Community Relief Fund, and provide our employees opportunities to support causes that are important to them.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and encourage a workplace that is just as diverse as the customers we serve. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. If you're applying for a job in the U.S. and need an accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an email to TalentAcquisition@grubhub.com and let us know the nature of your request and contact information.
CA Privacy Notice: If you are a resident of the State of California and would like a copy of our CA privacy notice, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.