Online Restaurant Sales Executive (Inside Sales)
Are you looking to start or develop your sales career with a rapidly growing company where you can directly impact the success of a market? Do you thrive in a high-energy environment and want to be rewarded for your achievements? Do you love food and enjoy exploring different restaurants? If so, we want to hear from YOU!
The GrubHub Online Sales Executive role is a great opportunity to leverage your sales skills to make an impact on our rapid growth immediately. Plus, you’ll be selling restaurant owners exactly what they already want: more business. Our current Sales Executive’s love the team events, contests, and of course the meal perks. This is the place to hone your sales skills, and make great money doing it.
You’ll be on the front lines of building GrubHub’s national restaurant partner network. You’ll research and consult with restaurants, contact the decision makers, and show them how GrubHub can benefit their business. You’ll need to be resourceful, persuasive, determined, competitive, and have the ability to easily connect with people from all walks of life.
We reward our Online Sales Executives with competitive pay (base salary + uncapped commission), contests, the ability to travel, and a work environment that breeds success. Do you want to be the best? Do you think you have what it takes to join our top performing Sales Executives and want to be recognized for your work? We only hire top talent, and we’re excited to learn more about your goals and achievements.
- Discover GrubHub’s next wave of great local restaurants: We need you to engage the most wanted restaurants in your territory and help us discover those hidden gems our diners are craving.
- Consult with restaurant owners on the benefits of joining GrubHub and having access to our rapidly growing community of hungry diners. Identify needs and goals of the restaurant and demonstrate how GrubHub can help grow their business.
- Exceed high-volume sales goals while working within a team environment
- Potentially travel to your market to help grow local restaurant networks.
- Be the market expert: gather restaurant feedback, monitor competitor activity, marketing opportunities, and provide recommendations for improvement to management.
- Dynamic personality who possesses a positive attitude and desire to be great.
- Thrive in a competitive team environment. You want to be the best.
- Coach-ability. Open to new ideas and feedback. Constantly looking to improve your skills.
- Ability to think strategically and make sound judgment to plan to achieve goals.
- Persuasive with demonstrated history of success
- Fluency in English is required; bilingual skills in Spanish or Chinese are a major plus.
- Restaurant industry or hospitality experience is great.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Role is based in Chicago
- Competitive, uncapped compensation (Base salary + Monthly commission)
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- 18 days of PTO and paid company holidays.
- Employee stock incentive
- 401k program that includes employer match
- Monthly pre-tax commuter benefit
- Sales contests & team events
- Free Grub
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. Grubhub is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Meet Some of GrubHub's Employees
Noel and his API Team create and code the mobile, web search, and result platforms. Their work interprets the information GrubHub clients consume on a daily basis.
Back to top