About The Opportunity
Got a taste for something new?
We’re Grubhub, the nation’s leading online and mobile food ordering company. Since 2004 we’ve been connecting hungry diners to the local restaurants they love. We’re moving eating forward with no signs of slowing down.
With more than 95,000 restaurants and over 16.4 million diners across 1,700 U.S. cities and London, we’re delivering like never before. Incredible tech is our bread and butter, but amazing people are our secret ingredient. Rigorously analytical and customer-obsessed, our employees develop the fresh ideas and brilliant programs that keep our brands going and growing.
Long story short, keeping our people happy, challenged and well-fed is priority one. Interested? Let’s talk. We’re eager to show you what we bring to the table.
Grubhub is looking for an Office Coordinator to keep our Chandler facility running in tip-top shape. If you are a self-starter who likes answering questions, completing checklists, keeping tidy closets and smiling a lot, this could be a perfect fit for you. GrubHub Inc. is a pretty busy place, so an excellent Office Coordinator is essential to keep things running smoothly.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Welcome all employees and guests at the front desk with a smile
- Receive visitors, vendors and deliveries with ease
- Support new hire onboarding and orientation
- Order supplies and food–lots and lots of glorious food
- Find a place for everything and keep everything in its place
- Seek and destroy uncleanliness and chaos
- Plan, order for and execute monthly company meals, annual parties and weekly executive meetings
- Work with the building's management office, enter guests into the building's security system
- Bring a touch of TLC to the office space and Grubhub employees
- Keep a cool head and be able to re-prioritize on the fly
You Should Have
- 3 years experience at the front desk being the face of the company
- Very organized and detail oriented
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Experience planning company events or parties
- Mastery of Google suite: GMail, GCal, GDocs and MS Office
- A double portion of a “Can Do Attitude”
- Ability to work independently
- College Degree preferred
And Of Course, Perks!
- 18 Days of PTO
- Never go hungry! We provide weekly Grubhub/Seamless credit
- Company-Wide Initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning and cross-department connections
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to TalentAcquisition@grubhub.com and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Meet Some of GrubHub's Employees
Senior Director, Acquisition Marketing
Steven uses every marketing tool from television to direct mail to display advertising to consistently acquire new customers—and drive Grubhub forward in the industry.
Back to top