Office Coordinator (Austin)
About The Opportunity
Hungry for a new venture?
Grubhub is the nation's leading online and mobile food ordering company, dedicated to connecting hungry diners with their favorite local restaurants. The people who work at Grubhub are our company's greatest asset; each person at Grubhub plays an integral part in building tools and technology that help restaurants succeed, and in cooking up fresh new ways to delight our diners.
The company’s online and mobile ordering platforms allow diners to order directly from more than 55,000 takeout restaurants in over 1,100 U.S. cities and London. The Grubhub portfolio of brands includes Grubhub, Seamless, AllMenus, and MenuPages.
We want you to enjoy where you work, who you work with and what you work on. At Grubhub, you can order your cake and eat it too!
Grubhub is looking for an Office Coordinator to keep our growing Austin facility running in tip-top shape. If you are a self-starter who likes answering questions, completing checklists, keeping tidy closets and smiling a lot, this could be a perfect fit for you. GrubHub Inc. is a pretty busy place, so an excellent Office Coordinator is essential to keep things running smoothly.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Welcome all employees and guests at the front desk with a smile
- Receive visitors, vendors and deliveries with ease
- Support new hire onboarding and orientation
- Order supplies and food–lots and lots of glorious food
- Find a place for everything and keep everything in its place
- Seek and destroy uncleanliness and chaos
- Plan, order for and execute monthly company meals, annual parties and weekly executive meetings
- Work with the building's management office, enter guests into the building's security system
- Bring a touch of TLC to the office space and Grubhub employees
- Keep a cool head and be able to re-prioritize on the fly
You Should Have
- 1-2 years coordinator, administrative, or sales experience
- Very organized and detail oriented
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Experience planning company events or parties
- Mastery of Google suite: GMail, GCal, GDocs and MS Office
- A double portion of a “Can Do Attitude”
- Ability to work independently
- College Degree preferred
And Of Course, Perks!
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. Grubhub is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Meet Some of GrubHub's Employees
Noel and his API Team create and code the mobile, web search, and result platforms. Their work interprets the information GrubHub clients consume on a daily basis.
Back to top