Manager, Corporate Accounts
About The Opportunity
Got a taste for something new?
We’re Grubhub, the nation’s leading online and mobile food ordering company. Since 2004 we’ve been connecting hungry diners to the local restaurants they love. We’re moving eating forward with no signs of slowing down.
With more than 85,000 restaurants and over 15.6 million diners across 1,600 U.S. cities and London, we’re delivering like never before. Incredible tech is our bread and butter, but amazing people are our secret ingredient. Rigorously analytical and customer-obsessed, our employees develop the fresh ideas and brilliant programs that keep our brands going and growing.
Long story short, keeping our people happy, challenged and well-fed is priority one. Interested? Let’s talk. We’re eager to show you what we bring to the table.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for managing a team of Account Managers, overseeing all new client implementation, client retention & satisfaction and client upsells for the Seamless & Grubhub corporate businesses.
- Working with direct reports to help them achieve monthly and annual growth goals through a strategic, data driven revenue generating plan
- Responsible for implementing territory plans for each Account Manager, identifying opportunities for additional spend
- Work closely with Director of Corporate Accounts to continuously improve the corporate client experience through product enhancements and service delivery
- Identifying areas of opportunity for operational improvement, striving for efficient and scalable approaches to internal process
- Liaise with internal departments to determine best solutions to meet clients’ needs
- Work closely with Corporate Management Team to drive market growth across corporate client base
You Should Have
- 3-5 years of experience in Account Management role and 1-2 years of management experience
- Sales experience
- Must be focused and organized.
- Possess excellent communication, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Requires technical competence and an aptitude for learning new systems.
- Strong leadership skills with a focus on providing exemplary client service to drive revenue growth
- Possess an analytical, data driven mindset
- Have a strong understanding of Salesforce, Excel and Gainsight
- Bachelor’s Degree
And Of Course, Perks!
- Unlimited paid vacation days. Choose how your time is spent
- Never go hungry! We provide weekly Grubhub/Seamless credit
- Company-Wide Initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning and cross-department connections
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to TalentAcquisition@grubhub.com and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Meet Some of GrubHub's Employees
Senior Director, Acquisition Marketing
Steven uses every marketing tool from television to direct mail to display advertising to consistently acquire new customers—and drive Grubhub forward in the industry.
Back to top