Inside Sales Manager
- Philadelphia, PA
About The Opportunity
Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 22.6 million diners food ordering experience and we feature over 300,000 restaurants in 3,200 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo, AllMenus and MenuPages).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Work closely with the Senior Manager of Restaurant Sales and the Director of Restaurant Sales to lead an inside sales team
- Train, coach, motivate, and manage a team of Sales Executives to improve individual results
- Identify opportunities to improve effectiveness and efficiencies with processes, tools, product offerings, and employee development
- Use Salesforce.com to develop regular tracking and reporting of key performance metrics and translate these metrics into implications and recommendations
- Develop effective coaching strategies and content for team meetings
- Encourage transparency and align broader company initiatives with department goals
- Monitor success outcomes from each team member through the creation of recognition programs, dashboards, and leader boards
- Coordinate with The Restaurant Sales Management Team to ensure proper communication and alignment across teams
- Be a respected leader while maintaining our collaborative and dynamic team culture
- Develop clear expectations and instill accountability for employees across all aspects of their performance
- Cultivate an open sales environment while maintaining competition and self-reliance
- Encourage employees to contribute new ideas and solutions to problems
- Take on projects outside of the scope of day to day responsibilities as needed by the sales department
- Contribute to the sales strategy as it relates to the department as a whole
You Should Have
- Have a coach’s mentality: you love helping others succeed and strive at pushing your team to its fullest potential
- Experience in developing processes, meeting deadlines, paying attention to detail, while remaining organized
- Possess a analytical, data driven mindset
- Experience working in a metrics/data-driven environment
- Have a deep interest and enthusiasm to work for a rapidly evolving company
- Experience with working in a high activity, high volume environment
- Have an understanding on how to analyze metrics and using them to improve performance
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work across multiple internal groups
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus!
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. It’s true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- PTO. It’s true, we provide you a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally
protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to TalentAcquisition@grubhub.com and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
CA Privacy Notice: If you are a resident of the State of California and would like a copy of our CA privacy notice, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to top