Growth Marketing Manager
About The Opportunity
Hungry for a new venture?
Grubhub is the nation's leading online and mobile food ordering company, dedicated to connecting hungry diners with their favorite local restaurants. The people who work at Grubhub are our company's greatest asset; each person at Grubhub plays an integral part in building tools and technology that help restaurants succeed, and in cooking up fresh new ways to delight our diners.
The company’s online and mobile ordering platforms allow diners to order directly from more than 55,000 takeout restaurants in over 1,100 U.S. cities and London. The Grubhub portfolio of brands includes Grubhub, Seamless, AllMenus, and MenuPages.
We want you to enjoy where you work, who you work with and what you work on. At Grubhub, you can order your cake and eat it too!
As the Network Marketing Manager you’ll play a key role in growing and shaping the strategic direction of Grubhub’s network acquisition program. In applying for this position you should be an accomplished direct response marketing professional who has executed a mix of online and offline consumer acquisition programs that scale.You possess a proven track record of developing large-scale offline acquisition channels that convert customers online.You’re excited to bring new ideas and tackle new challenges through a test and learn approach. At Grubhub, we are always innovating and evaluating new networks to get us to the next level, and this role plays an integral part in that process.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Plan, design and execute offline & online direct response acquisition campaigns
- Rigorously test new networks and continually optimize current networks and campaigns
- Develop processes for executing and reporting on experiments
- Manage agency/vendor relationships to ensure execution of campaigns
- Work cross functionally with acquisition, CRM and product teams to grow new customer base, and to increase order frequency among existing diners
- Implement and oversee tracking mechanisms to attribute conversions
- Maximize number of new customers at a given CPA target
- Collaborate with teams to develop messaging, creative and promotions
- Pull and analyze large amounts of data
- Collaborate with internal product & analytics teams to streamline reporting, campaign operations & data feeds
- Collaborate with management to set and hit aggressive targets
- Set financial goals and the forecast budget needed to achieve them
- Daily/weekly/quarterly budget management
- Monitor and report on campaign progress weekly / monthly / quarterly
You Should Have
- 4-6 years experience in performance-based, direct response marketing
- Proven ability to convert customers online using offline channels (ex. direct mail)
- Experience working with an agency/vendor to design strategy and execute campaigns
- Excellent project management skills
- Comfortable working in an unstructured environment
- Strong analytical skills with a passion for testing and measuring results. Proficiency in Excel is a must
- Strong communication skills- ability to clearly communicate results, key learning, areas of opportunities for program
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or a related field
Got these too? Even Better:
- Experience with A/B and/or multivariate testing to drive increase in conversions
- Familiarity with retail and/or merchandising
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Experience with Salesforce and Marketo (or similar programs)
- Familiar with building Tableau reports
And Of Course, Perks!
- Unlimited paid vacation days. Choose how your time is spent.
- Never go hungry! We provide weekly GrubHub/Seamless credit.
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, wine tastings, karaoke, bingo with prizes and more.
- Company-Wide initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning and cross-department connections.
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
*Grubhub Inc. is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Meet Some of GrubHub's Employees
Noel and his API Team create and code the mobile, web search, and result platforms. Their work interprets the information GrubHub clients consume on a daily basis.
Back to top