Growth Marketing Associate
About The Opportunity
Hungry for a new venture?
Grubhub is the nation's leading online and mobile food ordering company, dedicated to connecting hungry diners with their favorite local restaurants. The people who work at Grubhub are our company's greatest asset; each person at Grubhub plays an integral part in building tools and technology that help restaurants succeed, and in cooking up fresh new ways to delight our diners.
The company’s online and mobile ordering platforms allow diners to order directly from more than 55,000 takeout restaurants in over 1,100 U.S. cities and London. The Grubhub portfolio of brands includes Grubhub, Seamless, AllMenus, and MenuPages.
We want you to enjoy where you work, who you work with and what you work on. At Grubhub, you can order your cake and eat it too!
As the Growth Marketing Associate, you will be supporting and scaling measurable marketing initiatives that will reach millions of people. You will be responsible for executing large-scale integrated marketing initiatives to drive demand, generate awareness, and acquire new customers. You will manage budgets, timelines, participate in strategy development, and have a significant impact on initiatives across all channels of marketing including: Television (TV), Out of Home (OOH), Digital, Print, Radio and first-to-market innovative opportunities. Your primary focus will be on high impact, high exposure, and high visibility tactics with an emphasis on TV, Video, and OOH. You will report to the Manager, Growth Marketing.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Strategy: Participate in the development of marketing strategy, growth tactics, and creative briefings.
- Project management: Manage timelines, deliverables, invoices, and budgets across all initiatives.
- Execution: Implement and execute marketing initiatives from start to finish.
- Communication: Manage communications with internal teams, external vendors, and agency partners.
- Reporting: Maintain reporting on spend, results, and optimizations across all initiatives.
How will you succeed in this role?
- You are extremely organized.
- You are a self-starter with a sense of humor.
- You are a natural project manager.
- You are not afraid to say “I’m not sure” and ask questions.
- You are clear and concise in your written and verbal communications.
- You are resourceful and accountable.
You Should Have
- 3+ years experience in advertising, project management, marketing, or related field.
- Experience working with multiple channels or types of advertising and marketing.
- Strong project management skills; managing internal teams, clients, or external agency partners.
- Exceptional ability to establish deadlines, maintain deadlines, and manage expectations.
- Strong communication and presentation skills; clear and concise - large group, internal, external.
- Attention to detail with a creative eye; the ability to learn, test, and make recommendations.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with multiple teams and a natural entrepreneurial spirit.
- Bachelor's degree
And Of Course, Perks!
- Unlimited paid vacation days. Choose how your time is spent
- Never go hungry! We provide weekly Grubhub/Seamless credit
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, wine tastings, karaoke, bingo with prizes and more
- Company-Wide Initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning and cross-department connections
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Meet Some of GrubHub's Employees
Noel and his API Team create and code the mobile, web search, and result platforms. Their work interprets the information GrubHub clients consume on a daily basis.
Back to top