Driver Compliance Coordinator (Full-Time)
Be the first of your friends to declare, “I love where I work!” and actually mean it. Grub Hub is looking for service and logistics minded professionals to join their supportive, casual, and energetic environment.
GrubHub, is the nation's leading online and mobile food-ordering company. The GrubHub Inc. portfolio of brands includes GrubHub, Seamless, MenuPages, Allmenus, DiningIn and Restaurants On The Run. The Driver Compliance Specialist’s primary function will be to ensure consistent execution of the background check process for delivery partners. They will be responsible for making decisions on background checks for prospective Independent Contracted Drivers, maintain correspondence and respond to inquiries made by Drivers and Managers in regards to the background check process.
Responsibilities may include (but not limited to):
- Review and make determinations on background screens for prospective contractors and currently active delivery partners
- Update and examine document information submitted for prospective contractors and currently active delivery partners
- Assist prospective contractors and delivery partners with the dispute process for background screens
- Learn basic FCRA policies surrounding consumer reports
- Answer inquiries received through email from internal team members, delivery partners and prospective contractors
- Compose professional emails explaining breaches to internal team members
- Provide feedback on current processes that impact the contract enforcement goals.
The ideal candidate must have demonstrated the ability to prioritize and organize work in a multi-tasked environment and display the ability to work independently and as part of a team. In addition, the position is ideal for someone who is service-oriented and can handle difficult situations while maintaining the highest level of confidentiality. This is a full-time position and the schedule will be Monday-Friday 8 am-5pm, but may include weekend hours.
Skills / Qualifications:
* Minimum of High School diploma or equivalent
* 1-2 years Recruitment Coordination Experience
* Driver management experience is preferred
* Excellent interpersonal communication (both verbally and written) and leadership ability
* Proficient knowledge of Google products
Full-time employees are eligible for the following benefits:
Medical, Dental, Vision, and other voluntary benefits
Employer Paid Life Insurance and Short Term Disability Benefits
Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. Grubhub is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information
Back to top