Be the first of your friends to declare, “I love where I work!” and actually mean it. Dining In is looking for service and logistics minded professionals to join their supportive, casual, and energetic environment.
GrubHub, is the nation's leading online and mobile food-ordering company. The GrubHub Inc. portfolio of brands includes GrubHub, Seamless, MenuPages, Allmenus, DiningIn, Restaurants On The Run and Delivered Dish. The Dispatcher's primary function will be to ensure consistent execution of day-to-day operations of their respective site, focusing primarily on monitoring orders to ensure timely delivery. Using real time data, warning indicators and dispatching maps, the Dispatcher identify potential delivery issues before they become problems by contacting drivers, re-assigning orders and making proactive calls on late deliveries.
Responsibilities may include (but not limited to):
* Communicating with diners, drivers, and restaurants
* Identifying and preventing potential issues with deliveries
* Ensuring orders are delivered on time
* Utilizing technology to assist drivers in finding the best routes
Requirements: The ideal candidate must have demonstrated the ability to complete tasks in an organized manner, while paying close attention to details. In addition, the position is ideal for someone who is driven to succeed in a fast paced, varied environment and who has the ability to anticipate and adapt to difficult situations. This is a full-time position and the days and hours are Tuesday through Saturday 4:00 pm-12:00 am.
Skills / Qualifications:
* Minimum of High School diploma or equivalent
* 1-2 years Delivery or Operations Experience
* Customer Service Experience-friendly, positive, can handle difficult situations
* Logistics experience and knowledge is preferred
* Prioritizing multiple tasks while staying organized is a must
* Excellent interpersonal communication (both verbally and written) and leadership ability
* Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office products
Full-time employees are eligible for the following benefits:
*Medical, Dental, Vision, and other voluntary benefits
*Employer Paid Life Insurance and Short Term Disability Benefits
*Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. Grubhub is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information
Meet Some of GrubHub's Employees
Noel and his API Team create and code the mobile, web search, and result platforms. Their work interprets the information GrubHub clients consume on a daily basis.
Back to top