Director, Strategic Partnerships - New Business Development
About The Opportunity
Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 20+ million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 125,000 restaurants in 2,400 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo, AllMenus and MenuPages).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
We’re looking for a Director, Strategic Partnerships to identify and close new partnership opportunities that will drive the core objectives of Grubhub: new users and orders. This is a great opportunity to go after a broad range of new partnership opportunities, including affiliate and promotional partnerships, that will impact our business and product.
This is a senior-level role that requires comfort and aptitude in forming productive relationships with C-level business partners. You’re a dealmaker and a thought leader. You’re a self-starter with amazing cross-functional management skills and the ability to proactively get involved in all aspects of the company. You know what’s going on in the product. You understand how we make decisions.
- Strategically sell Grubhub’s value to a broad range of potential partners
- Provide cross-functional leadership internally to gather and synthesize information, and execute on new ideas and initiatives
- Achieve significant growth in new diners and orders via negotiated partnerships with new partners
- Provide data and analysis to key business partners in order to evaluate and prioritize new partnership opportunities
- Prove economics behind early stage programs
You Should Have
- 10+ years’ experience in business development/partnerships/sales in relevant industries
- Proven experience managing large, strategic partnerships
- Demonstrated ability to significantly increase top line revenue and volume accounts
- Ability to operate independently to achieve critical business goals
Back to top