Director, Strategic Partnerships - Key Partner Management
About The Opportunity
Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 20+ million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 125,000 restaurants in 2,400 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo, AllMenus and MenuPages).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
We’re looking for a Director, Strategic Partnerships to manage and grow key existing partnerships across multiple areas of Grubhub’s business that are instrumental in driving our core goals of diner and order growth. This is a great opportunity to own and manage cross-functional partnerships with third parties, including Food Service Providers, payment processors, and marketing affiliates; and actively identify growth opportunities in those partnerships that unlock new orders on our platform.
This is a senior-level role that requires comfort and aptitude in forming productive relationships with C-level business partners. You’re a dealmaker and a thought leader. You’re a self-starter with amazing cross-functional management skills and the ability to proactively get involved in all aspects of the company. You know what’s going on in the product. You understand how we make decisions.
- Manage existing strategic partnerships and extract untapped value through new, innovative initiatives that increase the acquisition of new diners and orders
- Work cross-functionally with product, engineering, and operations teams to gather internal feedback and bring new partnership ideas to the table
- Prove economics behind early stage programs
You Should Have
- 10+ years’ experience in business development/partnerships/sales in relevant industries
- Proven experience managing large, strategic partnerships
- Demonstrated ability to significantly increase top line revenue and volume accounts
- Ability to operate independently to achieve critical business goals
Back to top