Director of Product
About The Opportunity
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Help lead and set the company’s strategic direction, defining and articulating new opportunities, and working in close concert with executive leadership, GrubHub’s technology team and various business teams, to articulate specific goals
- Create the vision and articulate the short and long term product strategy for our Restaurant product teams, ensuring alignment with the Product Roadmap for the larger Grubhub organization
- Own the delivery and clear messaging of the Restaurant strategy and goals to Product teams and ensuring delivery against them
- Be responsible for the leadership development of several Product leaders and product teams within the organization
You Should Have
- 15+ years experience with strong technical or product expertise including the ability to manage multiple Product teams
- 10+ years experience leading high performance team in fast-paced organizations and environments
- Strong ability collaborate with C-level executives and across broad organizations including technology, marketing, sales, operations, and finance
- Demonstrated experience with optimizing Conversion funnels, Site analytics, Site Testing, CRM and Marketing Systems in a B2C environment
- Demonstrated experience launching new products in high growth markets
- Demonstrated experience with SEO techniques and other product driven growth initiatives
- Familiar with product development in Agile and OKR methodologies preferably with squad or tribe structures
- Familiarity with managing site content systems and localization
- Experience managing or providing guidance to virtual team members and or teams
- Superior communication skills, including the ability to crystallize and broadly socialize insights into stakeholder needs that the stakeholders themselves may not be able to articulate
- Familiarity and comfort with data, including the ability to use data to analyze and monitor product health, set
- Ability to weigh competing priorities, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with stakeholders, driving to consensus while maintaining a clear focus on overarching business priorities.
- BA required; MBA a plus.
And Of Course, Perks!
- Unlimited paid vacation days. Choose how your time is spent
- Never go hungry! We provide weekly Grubhub/Seamless credit
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, wine tastings, karaoke, bingo with prizes and more
- Company-Wide Initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning and cross-department connections
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to TalentAcquisition@grubhub.com and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Meet Some of GrubHub's Employees
Senior Director, Acquisition Marketing
Steven uses every marketing tool from television to direct mail to display advertising to consistently acquire new customers—and drive Grubhub forward in the industry.
Back to top