Director of Corporate Accounts
About The Opportunity
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Responsible for managing the Corporate Accounts Team overseeing all new client implementation, client retention & satisfaction and client up-sells for the Seamless & Grubhub for Work corporate businesses.
- Responsible for achieving financial targets including corporate base business goals, new business goals and up-sell goals
- Oversee the strategy for continuously improving the corporate client experience through product enhancements and service delivery
- Advocate for corporate clients with product, marketing and sales teams to ensure all functions are aligned to work together to support a great client experience
You Should Have
- Strong leadership skills with a focus on providing exemplary client service to drive revenue growth
- Ability to influence individual performers through coaching and mentoring of a strong management team
- Experience in developing account management processes, best practices, commission planning
- Possess an analytical, data driven mindset
- Experience with working in a high activity, high volume environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work across multiple internal groups
- Have a strong understanding of Salesforce, Excel and Gainsight
- 5-7 years of Director/Management experience leading management and invdividual contributors.
- Bachelor’s Degree
And Of Course, Perks!
- Unlimited paid vacation days. Choose how your time is spent
- Never go hungry! We provide weekly Grubhub/Seamless credit
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, wine tastings, karaoke, bingo with prizes and more
- Company-Wide Initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning and cross-department connections
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to TalentAcquisition@grubhub.com and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Meet Some of GrubHub's Employees
Senior Director, Acquisition Marketing
Steven uses every marketing tool from television to direct mail to display advertising to consistently acquire new customers—and drive Grubhub forward in the industry.
Back to top