Director of B2B Marketing
About The Opportunity
Hungry for a new venture?
Grubhub is the nation's leading online and mobile food ordering company, dedicated to connecting hungry diners with their favorite local restaurants. The people who work at Grubhub are our company's greatest asset; each person at Grubhub plays an integral part in building tools and technology that help restaurants succeed, and in cooking up fresh new ways to delight our diners.
The company’s online and mobile ordering platforms allow diners to order directly from more than 55,000 takeout restaurants in over 1,100 U.S. cities and London. The Grubhub portfolio of brands includes Grubhub, Seamless, AllMenus, and MenuPages.
We want you to enjoy where you work, who you work with and what you work on. At Grubhub, you can order your cake and eat it too!
Grubhub is seeking a Director to lead our B2B marketing team that manages lead generation and engagement marketing programs for our drivers, restaurants and corporate customers. This is a leadership opportunity for an experienced individual who has a demonstrated track record of success leading B2B marketing efforts. The role reports to the VP of Customer Experience Marketing.
This role can be based in Chicago or New York
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Build marketing plans to generate demand, nurture leads and engage a diverse set of customers
- Lead, inspire and develop a team of B2B marketers across multiple offices to establish goals, execute with excellence and create accountability for results
- Know our customer segments needs, how we can help them and how to bring our diverse products offerings to market
- Be the cornerstone for collaboration across sales, operations, product and marketing to enable optimal business outcomes
You Should Have
- A strategic thinker who has experience working with multiple business functions to develop and execute marketing and sales enablement programs
- 12-15 years experience in marketing, preferably with a focus on B2B
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent communicator but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to listen and influence others
- Results-driven coach, mentor and role model who manages and develops best-in-class talent and drives results through teamwork and individual performance improvement
- Ability to move quickly from concepts to actions and bring others along
- Knowledge and experience executing marketing channels (SEM, DM, email)
Got These? Even Better:
- Passion for the B2B marketing space
- Experience using marketing tools such as Marketo & Salesforce
- Positive attitude and willing to go the extra mile
- Previous work experience at a tech company
- MBA is a plus
And Of Course, Perks!
- Unlimited paid vacation days. Choose how your time is spent
- Never go hungry! We provide weekly Grubhub/Seamless credit
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, wine tastings, karaoke, bingo with prizes and more
- Company-Wide Initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning and cross-department connections
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Meet Some of GrubHub's Employees
Noel and his API Team create and code the mobile, web search, and result platforms. Their work interprets the information GrubHub clients consume on a daily basis.
Back to top