Digital Marketing Manager - Reactivation
We work with awesome people every day. We don’t mean “awesome” like how other people use “awesome”—in some conjunctive form with “sauce” or “balls.” We really mean it. We work with some of the greatest people in the tech industry here at GrubHub. We’re looking for more.
GrubHub leads in the mobile food-ordering industry with a portfolio of brands that includes GrubHub, Seamless, MenuPages and Allmenus. We’re dedicated to connecting hungry diners with local restaurants. With offices in New York City, Chicago and London, GrubHub supports every order with 24/7 customer service.
We want you to enjoy where you work. Who you work with. What you work on. At GrubHub, you can order your cake and eat it too.
About the Opportunity:
The Digital Marketing Manager - Reactivation role is a key leadership role within the CRM & Retention Marketing team. You will be responsible for specific retention goals and programs and be empowered to create the strategy and tactics necessary to succeed. You will work closely with Product team on launching new channel capabilities and execute breakthrough campaigns with the Creative team and agencies across email, site, display, direct mail and other channels. You will work on the contact strategy and partner with internal stakeholders and vendors to ensure smooth campaign execution, while improving the effectiveness of your marketing.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle:
- Plan, execute and optimize marketing campaigns to win back customers who haven't ordered in the last 90 days or more.
- Identify new opportunities for segmenting and targeting content to different audiences, including partnering with our data science team on scoring and targeting methodology.
- Champion the continuous advancement of brand standards and marketing best practices for email and push notifications including list segmentation, A/B testing, and automation.
- Work across channels to create integrated campaigns that include online and offline tactics, including display, social, mobile, direct mail and on site.
- Work with our data science support team to create reporting dashboards and custom reports analyzing campaign performance, list engagement, and tests to produce key insights.
- Partner with research to conduct qualitative and quantitative studies to identify reasons for customers to lapse and form action plans.
- Partner with marketing, design and engineering leaders to create and test new technologies and innovative campaign concepts.
You Should Have:
- BA in Digital Media, Online Marketing, Marketing Communications or related fields
- 5 - 7+ years of experience in email marketing, digital marketing, or related fields
- Proficiency in MS Office (especially Excel)
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and tasks in a fast-paced setting while maintaining a laser-like focus on the details.
- You must be comfortable with change and disruption, and excited by imagining the “art of the possible” and dreaming up new ideas for breakthrough marketing.
- Excellent communications, organization, team-work and follow-up skills
Got These? Even Better:
- SQL a plus
- Mobile marketing and push notification experience a plus
- Hands-on experience with ESP (Oracle/Responsys, CheetahMail, ExactTarget, Adobe Campaign/ Neolane)
And Of Course, Perks!:
- Unlimited paid vacation days. Choose how your time is spent.
- Never go hungry! We provide weekly GrubHub/Seamless credit.
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, wine tastings, karaoke, bingo with prizes and more.
- Company-Wide Initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning and cross-department connections.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. More information can be found at the EEO is the Law poster.
Grubhub is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Back to top