Digital Marketing Manager - Paid Social
We work with awesome people every day. We don’t mean “awesome” like how other people use “awesome”—in some conjunctive form with “sauce” or “balls.” We really mean it. We work with some of the greatest people in the tech industry here at Grubhub. We’re looking for more.
Grubhub leads in the mobile food-ordering industry with a portfolio of brands that includes Grubhub, Seamless, MenuPages and Allmenus. We’re dedicated to connecting hungry diners with local restaurants. With offices in New York City, Chicago and London, Grubhub supports every order with 24/7 customer service.
We want you to enjoy where you work. Who you work with. What you work on. At Grubhub, you can order your cake and eat it too.
About the Opportunity:
The Social Media Manager supports the social efforts at Grubhub across CRM, customer acquisition and brand. When taking on this role, your focus will be to drive customer acquisition, improve order frequency and support brand initiatives through social ads. In applying for this role, you should come from a strategic and analytical background with a keen understanding of social ad networks like Facebook and Facebook-owned properties. You should be knowledgeable in staying ahead of trends, and also possess a deep-rooted passion for social media and how it can be used to drive meaningful business results.Some Challenges You’ll Tackle:
- Day to day management of sequential paid social marketing programs that drive users throughout the customer lifecycle
- Serve as social platform subject matter expert - understanding trends and working with teams to implement findings into strategies quickly and efficiently
- Work cross functionally with acquisition and CRM teams to grow new customer base and to increase order frequency among existing diners through social ads
- Partner with Brand to understand an editorial calendar and content flow, and to ensure that a promotion plan and strategy is in place for always on/ evergreen content
- Develop retention, loyalty, re-engagement plans to keep current diners active
- Build out new campaigns based on learnings and opportunities for growth across social channels
- Continuously execute A/B tests to improve performance of this channel
- Work with existing social teams to identify campaign elements essential for success
- Partnering with designers to ensure creative assets are optimized for performance
- Work closely with channel partners including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc. to deeply understand ad platforms and identify opportunities for Grubhub to be a first-mover in the space
- 3+ years experience in digital marketing with a focus on social ads
- Experience creating large scale PPC and direct response campaigns with multi-million dollar budgets
- Power user capability in Excel
- A proven track record driving positive financial results for large scale social ad programs
- Experience using Facebook Power Editor
- Experience using 3rd party social ad management platforms
- Experience running multiple tests simultaneously and have the ability to optimize performance of messaging/techniques
- Ability to analyze campaign performance and understand how to turn insights into actions
- Familiar with Google Analytics and Atlas
- Experience with SQL
- Have managed marketing campaigns for businesses with a local focus
- Unlimited paid vacation days. Choose how your time is spent.
- Never go hungry! We provide weekly GrubHub/Seamless credit.
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, wine tastings, karaoke, bingo with prizes and more.
- Company-Wide Initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning and cross-department connections.
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
*Grubhub Inc. is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer.
Back to top