Data & Reporting Analyst
About The Opportunity
Hungry for a new venture?
Grubhub is the nation's leading online and mobile food ordering company, dedicated to connecting hungry diners with their favorite local restaurants. The people who work at Grubhub are our company's greatest asset; each person at Grubhub plays an integral part in building tools and technology that help restaurants succeed, and in cooking up fresh new ways to delight our diners.
The company’s online and mobile ordering platforms allow diners to order directly from more than 55,000 takeout restaurants in over 1,100 U.S. cities and London. The Grubhub portfolio of brands includes Grubhub, Seamless, AllMenus, and MenuPages.
We want you to enjoy where you work, who you work with and what you work on. At Grubhub, you can order your cake and eat it too!
We’re looking for a Data and Reporting Analyst in our Care organization. In this role you will support the Care leadership team on a variety of projects and assist team members in reporting and data analysis. We’re super protective of our culture so leading by example is a must! It’s also important that you’re self-motivated and have a “whatever it takes” attitude. Oh and of course, providing stellar customer service is a must.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Responsibility for reporting and data analysis for Customer Care
- Improve customer care workflow and suggest opportunities for increased efficiency through trend and data analysis
- Organize and maintain data for agent performance and key performance indicators
- Build out and maintain a reporting platform to display organizational dashboards, vendor performance metrics, manager performance metrics, and agent level performance
- Work with the Management Team to achieve specific call center goals in our pursuit to provide world class customer service
You Should Have
- A willingness to learn and adapt
- 3+ years of analytical experience (contact center experience preferred)
- 2+ years of experience with SQL
- Advanced Excel knowledge (VBA macros, vlookup, index-match, ODBC data connections, etc.)
- 3+ years building dashboards in Splunk, Tableau, or similar enterprise business intelligence tools
- Proven track record of successful process improvements
- Be able to effectively communicate and explain metrics across all levels of the organization
- Strong attention to detail
And Of Course, Perks!
- Unlimited paid vacation days. Choose how your time is spent
- Never go hungry! We provide weekly Grubhub/Seamless credit
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, wine tastings, karaoke, bingo with prizes and more
- Company-Wide Initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning and cross-department connections
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Meet Some of GrubHub's Employees
Noel and his API Team create and code the mobile, web search, and result platforms. Their work interprets the information GrubHub clients consume on a daily basis.
Back to top