Data Operations Team Lead
About The Opportunity
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Responsible for managing workflow in real time and prioritize and work on time-sensitive projects
- Act as the point of contact for team members as they plan and prioritize requests from Enterprise
- Track cycle times and hold responsibility in scheduling and meeting deadlines
- Delegate and evaluate priorities to team members
- Communicate with Enterprise Account Advisors and Pre-Live Teams (Sales Fullfillment and Quality Control) to
ensure a seamless hand off after the Go Live process
- Report on KPI metrics and identify areas of opportunity for improvement
- Work cross functionally to improve Enterprise chain menu support
You Should Have
- 2-3 years of Sales or Customer Service experience
- Experience in workforce management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree or 3-4 years of experience required with increasing responsibilities in program
coordination or sales.
- Ability to make decisions and resolve problems using data
- Experience building and maintaining relationships within a team.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and projects effectively and accurately
- Industry knowledge is a plus!
- Salesforce experience is a plus!
And Of Course, Perks!
- Never go hungry! We provide weekly Grubhub/Seamless credit
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, wine tastings, karaoke, bingo with prizes and more
- Company-Wide Initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning and cross-department connections
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to TalentAcquisition@grubhub.com and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Meet Some of GrubHub's Employees
Senior Director, Acquisition Marketing
Steven uses every marketing tool from television to direct mail to display advertising to consistently acquire new customers—and drive Grubhub forward in the industry.
Back to top