Data Operations QA Coordinator
Be the first of your friends to declare, “I love where I work!” and actually mean it. Laugh hard and work hard with some of the best and brightest in the tech industry.
GrubHub Inc. is the nation's leading online and mobile food-ordering company dedicated to connecting hungry diners with local takeout restaurants. The GrubHub Inc. portfolio of brands includes GrubHub, Seamless, MenuPages and Allmenus. The company's online and mobile ordering platforms allow diners to order directly from approximately 28,800 takeout restaurants in more than 600 U.S. cities and London, and every order is supported by the company's 24/7 customer service. GrubHub Inc. has offices in Chicago, New York City and London.
With a career at GrubHub Inc., you can order your cake and eat it, too!
The goal of the Training and QA Team is to improve and maintain the Operations' department quality through statistically significant audits and continual training. An ideal candidate has a sharp attention to detail, able to quickly identify errors and explain why they're incorrect and what should be done next time. The Operations QA Specialist will perform audits on restaurant accounts, menu QCs, menu updates, restaurant communication, special projects, and any future Ops tasks that require a QA function. Additional responsibilities include assisting with training classes and giving feedback to team members.
● Perform quality and audit checks for Operations department
● Understand and comply with all department policies across multiple roles and groups
● Assist with training classes, evaluating new employee work and giving face to face feedback
● Answer questions and explain processes and style rules to new associates
● Meet daily, weekly and monthly audit quotas
● Work with the Training & QA Manager to identify department quality trends and provide continual training
● Help with other projects as needed
● 6 months experience as a full-time Associate or Specialist within the Operations department
● Well versed in Operations standards and style rules
● Self-motivated and able to work independently
● Desire to help others succeed
● Strong attention to detail
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Ability to be objective when QAing the work of department peers
● Quality control, proofreading or editing experience preferred
● Customer care or phone experience a plus
GrubHub Holdings Inc. is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer.
Meet Some of GrubHub's Employees
Noel and his API Team create and code the mobile, web search, and result platforms. Their work interprets the information GrubHub clients consume on a daily basis.
Back to top