Customer Service-Call Center (Contractor Mon-Fri 9 am-1 pm)
Be the first of your friends to declare, “I love where I work!” and actually mean it. Restaurants on the Run is looking for service professionals to join their supportive, casual, and energetic environment.
Restaurants on the Run is a premier restaurant delivery service in Orange County. Our parent company, GrubHub, is the nation's leading online and mobile food-ordering company. The GrubHub Inc. portfolio of brands includes GrubHub, Seamless, MenuPages, Allmenus, DiningIn and Restaurants On The Run.
The Service Expert's primary function is to interact with customers through various communication channels, to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle service issues.
Responsibilities may include (but not limited to):
* Placing orders (Phone/Internet/Fax/Email)
* Escalated call resolution
* Restaurant Resolutions
* Site Support
* Online Chat Response
* Processing Customer Comps
The ideal candidate must display excellent written and oral skills with demonstrated interpersonal and organization abilities. A candidate for this position must also be able to work independently in a varied, fast paced call center environment. The contract position will last 90 days and the schedule will be Monday-Friday 9:00 am-1:00 pm.
Skills / Qualifications:
* High School diploma or equivalent
* 2 years Customer Service Experience
* Inbound or Outbound Call Center experience is preferred
* Must exhibit strong initiative and creative problem solving skills
* Excellent phone etiquette, interpersonal and communication skills
* Strong computer keyboard skills and knowledge of Microsoft office preferred
* Basic restaurant and industry knowledge a plus
Meet Some of GrubHub's Employees
Noel and his API Team create and code the mobile, web search, and result platforms. Their work interprets the information GrubHub clients consume on a daily basis.
Back to top