Customer Care Specialist (Shift: 2:30pm - 11pm CST)
Be the first of your friends to declare, “I love where I work!” and actually mean it. Laugh hard and work hard with some of the best and brightest in the tech industry.
With a career at Grubhub you can order your cake and eat it, too!
Is customer service as natural to you as breathing? Are you excited every time you load new apps on your phone or tablet? Can you light up a room with your friendly and engaging personality? Grubhub is looking for tech-savvy food lovers to join our Care organization. As a Driver Care Specialist, you will assist our network of Driver Partners as they deliver orders from busy restaurants to hungry diners - we’re all about making take-out easy! This position requires flexibility, resourcefulness, exceptional listening skills, and a positive attitude.
- Support a high volume of contacts through e-mail, tickets, and inbound and outbound calls
- Assist our Driver Partners in collecting, delivering and adjusting orders; this will include communicating with restaurants and customers
- Perform and document real-time updates to orders, driver profiles, and restaurant account settings
- Guide Drivers through Grubhub technology, policies and procedures, and payment questions
- Partner with other Care and Delivery Operations teams in an effort to resolve all driver, diner and restaurant questions and to create overall customer and Driver Partner satisfaction
- Follow set policies and procedures to ensure consistency and operational excellence across the organization; meet and exceed performance guidelines for attendance, quality, productivity, and schedule adherence
- Collaborate with the leadership team to achieve specific contact center goals in our pursuit to provide world class service
- Other duties as assigned by Care or Delivery Operations leadership
- Flexible hours a must to support our 24/7/365 growing business
- Shift 2:30pm - 11pm CST, including weekends and holidays with 2 consecutive days off (shift time may vary at time of job offer)
- College degree preferred, students welcome
- 2 years of customer service or call center experience preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Masterful problem solving skills – identifying root causes, customer needs and providing solutions
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to manage stress – this is a rapidly changing company!
- A good sense of humor and a team-player mentality
- Spanish or Mandarin language skills are a plus
And Of Course Perks!:
- Paid time off, choose how your time is spent
- Never go hungry! We provide weekly Grubhub/Seamless credit
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, wine tastings, karaoke, bingo with prizes and more
- Company-Wide Initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning and cross-department connections
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. Grubhub is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Back to top