Location: New York, NY
Be the first of your friends to declare, “I love where I work!” and actually mean it. Laugh hard and work hard with some of the best and brightest in the tech industry.
GrubHub Holdings Inc. is the nation's leading online and mobile food-ordering company dedicated to connecting hungry diners with local takeout restaurants. The GrubHub Holdings Inc. portfolio of brands includes GrubHub, Seamless, MenuPages and Allmenus. The company's online and mobile ordering platforms allow diners to order directly from thousands of takeout restaurants across the country and London, and every order is supported by the company's 24/7 customer service. GrubHub Holdings Inc. has offices in Chicago, New York City and London. With a career at Grubhub Holdings Inc., you can order your cake and eat it, too!
Eager to work at one of the coolest companies on the planet? The opportunity to work with a diverse and brilliant group of people, at a place where innovative ideas become realities? Want to change the world (of food ordering)?
Grubhub is the nation’s leading sources for local restaurant information and mobile/online ordering. We’ve made finding and ordering food from restaurants fun and simple for over 4 million users, and we’re growing at an unstoppable rate. With a career at GrubHub, you can order your cake and eat it too…just don’t forget to share it with your awesome colleagues!
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Retention Marketing and located in New York City, the CRM Analyst role will be a part of the Marketing Team. The position is key to the continued growth of the Grubhub consumer business: you will be responsible for deploying, reporting on and optimizing a wide range of campaigns across various CRM channels including display, direct mail and push notifications, in addition to our core channel, email. You will work on the contact strategy and partner with internal stakeholders and vendors to ensure smooth campaign execution while improving the effectiveness of our channels. You're eager to grow and take on ever-increasing responsibilities, including the expansion of retention marketing channels and the analysis of channel and order data in order to draw insights and make recommendations for driving business results.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Analyze engagement and order data in order to draw insights and make recommendations for driving business results through campaign optimization
- Use SQL to produce audience lists for ad hoc email campaigns
- Perform ROI analysis through the use of control groups to ensure efficient spend and use of resources
- Assist with the setup of 1:1/triggered campaigns in Responsys (ESP)
- Grow CRM retention channels and identify segment trends, opportunities and ways to optimize ongoing 1:1/triggered campaigns
- BA in Marketing, Mathematics, Statistics, or related fields
- 1-2 years of experience in email marketing, digital marketing, or related fields
- Hands-on experience with ESP preferred (i.e. Oracle/Responsys, Sailthru, CheetahMail, ExactTarget, Adobe Campaign/Neolane)
- Knowledge of reporting platforms and tools a plus (Tableau, Google Analytics, large databases)
- HTML, SQL knowledge required
- Proficiency in MS Office (especially Excel)
- Excellent communications, organization, team-work and follow-up skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects
GrubHub Holdings Inc. is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer.
Back to top