Corporate Sales Executive (Minneapolis)
About The Opportunity
Be the first of your friends to declare, “I love where I work!” and actually mean it. Laugh hard and work hard with some of the best and brightest in the tech industry.
With a career at Grubhub you can order your cake and eat it, too!
As a Corporate Sales Executive you will be responsible for seeking out new business opportunities, interfacing with senior level decision-makers via phone and in-person meetings, and communicating the business value proposition in a consultative manner.
The compensation package is extremely competitive and based on experience and performance. This position is ideal for the top notch sales person who wants to be a part of an exciting company that is changing the way people order food.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Researching and qualifying corporate prospects in various markets throughout the US
- Presenting the business value proposition to high level decision makers via in-person meetings and/or online demonstrations
- Establishing and maintaining close relationships with corporate clients and their decision makers
- Consulting with existing clients on how our business can provide the most value to their business
- Additional projects as assigned by the manager
You Should Have
- Bachelor's degree coupled with 2-5 years of experience in a business-to-business SaaS sales role.
- Must be focused and organized and have excellent communication, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Must be a highly intelligent, driven individual with an extraordinary amount of professionalism and common sense.
- Must be comfortable giving and receiving criticism, asking a lot of questions, and taking ownership.
- Must be extremely responsible, have an open and engaging personality, and a quick mind.
Meet Some of GrubHub's Employees
Senior Director, Acquisition Marketing
Steven uses every marketing tool from television to direct mail to display advertising to consistently acquire new customers—and drive GrubHub forward in the industry.
Back to top