Corporate Sales Executive (based in Seattle)
About The Opportunity
Hungry for a new venture?
Grubhub is the nation's leading online and mobile food ordering company, dedicated to connecting hungry diners with their favorite local restaurants. The people who work at Grubhub are our company's greatest asset; each person at Grubhub plays an integral part in building tools and technology that help restaurants succeed, and in cooking up fresh new ways to delight our diners.
The company’s online and mobile ordering platforms allow diners to order directly from more than 55,000 takeout restaurants in over 1,100 U.S. cities and London. The Grubhub portfolio of brands includes Grubhub, Seamless, AllMenus, and MenuPages.
We want you to enjoy where you work, who you work with and what you work on. At Grubhub, you can order your cake and eat it too!
Grubhub is seeking an experienced B2B sales professional to join our Corporate Sales team. Our Corporate platform links companies and their employees to hundreds of local restaurants and caterers, offering fast and convenient online ordering and sending just one invoice for all orders placed.
As a Corporate Sales Executive you will be responsible for seeking out new business opportunities, interfacing with senior level decision-makers via phone and in-person meetings, and communicating the business value proposition in a consultative manner.
The compensation package is extremely competitive and based on experience and performance. This position is ideal for the top notch sales person who wants to be a part of an exciting company that is changing the way people order food.
Please note: Although this is a remote role, the candidate must be based in Seattle!
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Researching and qualifying corporate prospects in various markets throughout the US
- Presenting the business value proposition to high level decision makers via in-person meetings and/or online demonstrations
- Establishing and maintaining close relationships with corporate clients and their decision makers
- Consulting with existing clients on how our business can provide the most value to their business
- Additional projects as assigned by the manager
You Should Have
- Bachelor's degree coupled with 2-5 years of experience in a business-to-business SaaS sales role
- Must be focused and organized and have excellent communication, organizational and problem solving skills
- Must be a highly intelligent, driven individual with an extraordinary amount of professionalism and common sense
- Must be comfortable giving and receiving criticism, asking a lot of questions, and taking ownership
- Must be extremely responsible, have an open and engaging personality, and a quick mind
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Meet Some of GrubHub's Employees
Noel and his API Team create and code the mobile, web search, and result platforms. Their work interprets the information GrubHub clients consume on a daily basis.
Back to top